Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout 8 reports, ffs you stupid idiots

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

inb4 bans for people being dip****s in GD

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

don’t ban me, k?

ilu man

if u have ever hit the report bumon kill yoruself by moving to china and drinking some instatn milk

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Odalisque Posted:

don’t ban me, k?

holy **** your avatar is gorgeous

bad feelings gone

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

**** i didnt even realize our reports were due today

europe: a country and a lifestyle by Charlie Sheen

europe has been around for a long time some people think god made europe and other people think rocks and **** did as a born again christian i know both is true

european people can be hot or toothless i know this because ive been to europe more than 10 times in europe they sometimes serve beer warm because theres not a lot of electricity in europe because of their bohomoian lifestyle

there are lots of things to do in europe including history europe as a lot of history because its so old you can see the history and sometimes touch it but you cant throw up on it

i had sex with a bunch of european chicks because love doesnt know borders and because the age of consent is 16 in some places

ive been kicked out of europe like 20 times

one time was for getting a farm horse drunk and it kicked some people

europe is cool but tiny you can bicycle across europe in about 7 days i never did this because im not poor

in conclusion, europe is a land of mystery

sources:

Charlie Sheen’s mother ****in brain box

Charlie Sheen edited this message on 02/21/2009 8:16PM

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Lord Boxtop

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Charlie Sheen Posted:

europe has been around for a long time some people think god made europe and other people think rocks and **** did as a born again christian i know both is true

european people can be hot or toothless i know this because ive been to europe more than 10 times in europe they sometimes serve beer warm because theres not a lot of electricity in europe because of their bohomoian lifestyle

there are lots of things to do in europe including history europe as a lot of history because its so old you can see the history and sometimes touch it but you can throw up on it

i had sex with a bunch of european chicks because love doesnt know borders and because the age of consent is 16 in some places

europe is cool but tiny you can bicycle across europe in about 7 days i never did this because im not poor

sources:

F- see me after clbum

Lord Boxtop edited this message on 02/21/2009 8:09PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Jim McPerson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Charlie Sheen Posted:

there are lots of things to do in europe including history europe as a lot of history because its so old you can see the history and sometimes touch it but you can throw up on it

sources:

QUOTED FOR ACTUAL FACTS

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!