Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Any Kingdom of Loathing players?

ABlueJelly

[Brotherhood of Cho-
wder
]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Dragageddon on KoL… Make one joke about the name, and I swear, I’m going to put on YOUR shoes, and THEN kick your bum…

Now… Maybe I should log in… Especially since my clan is kinda doing a revival… Lol, I wonder how long it will last…

Rabid Raccoon

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Fearful Ferret and Rabid Raccoon over there. Been playing for 3 and a half years off-and-on. I’ve always loved it and have never hated it, but rather, I got to the point where I was getting bored and thought some time off would do me some good. I spend far more time off than on these days, but I still love it.

And, yes, heard about Forumwarz from the wiki. Go figure.

dreamserpent

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

i played KoL way back when, got as far as I could, got bored and stopped.

well I stopped once they made it impossible for me to PvP with secondary stats cranked through the roof (while my main stat, and thus my level, stayed low)

Ujuidar Ehcr-
am

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

I’m a big KoL’er, too. Heard about Forumwarz on the J&S show.

dantose

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

dantose is the seriousness in both games. this is cool but nothing compares to KOL.

Mr_Hoppy

[in4mador]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I used to love it, joined about 4 years ago. but after 15 or so ascensions I got bored. There was too much new content to remember what everything did. It was very addictive and time consuming tho!

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

looked boring to me wtf alphabet giant goth giant ok u win lol

Rentboy

[HCN Vista]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I totally DO NOT play KoL. And if I did, my account WOULD NOT have the same name as this one’s. Yeah.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Amp Zaphrix In KoL, lv 25 Disco Bandit, trader extraordinaire. Drop me a k-mail or whatever some time. Been playing over a year, and have a sick-bum custom avatar. Yeah, I think that’s about it.

Found out about here through the power of the KoL Wiki.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Im suprised at how many KoL’ers there are here Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I’m scullyangel on KoL as well. Apparently I don’t know what I’m doing though, since I enjoy ascending and pvp.

PS – Nytmare and Crovax pwned this forum. Smart bumes.

Fizzlewidget

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

I played Kol for a week before I realized it was a terrible game but for months after leaving I got emails from the creepy users, one especially , named jick liked to send me photos of his tiny male reproductive organ. I’m glad I never play that ****ty game

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

You're still pretty and I am still choked up

I am Eskemo the Turtle Tamer and Vicker the Accordian Theif in KoL.

ToriForte

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 16 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

ToriForte here and there. Log in to see images!

maddsurgeon

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

I heard about this game from KoL players. I’m ‘maddsurgeon’ over there, too. I’m on my second character because I got axed when I was offline for over a year. I’m not as far as I was before, but I’m enjoying the new content.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Yeah, I’m nana on the forums there, but ingame I mostly play as my “baby jesus” character. I quit ‘playing’ ages ago, but stayed for the chat and the forums. Not so much the chat anymore, werebear is a horrible, horrible person. 8(

Oh, and not the forums lately either. b&

Parallel Nem-
esis

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I play too, it’s a pretty good game but they don’t make noticable updates often.

Parallel Nemesis edited this message on 03/16/2008 11:47PM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I still play KoL once every nine months. I let all the minor updates stack up, so it feels like a new game every time.

maddsurgeon

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Parallel Nemesis Posted:

it’s a pretty good game but they don’t make noticable updates often.

If you play for a while, you’ll notice that they occasionally make large updates rather than frequently making small updates. I came back after not playing for year or so and there were twice as many quests just in the basic storyline.

Chaoticsunsh-
ine

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I’ve been playing KoL for years, I love that game! I was off it for a year or two because I had no internet, but luckily my tome of snowcone summoning makes me undeletable! Well, not completly, but it’s one of those items that means you don’t get deleted just for inactivity Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!