Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ugly y does evryone h8 us?

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

i jst dont undrstand

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/14/2009 3:41AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

*I* dont h8 u. Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

Melted Fish

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

because you desperately want people to hate you so you can justify your low self-esteem?

Melted Fish edited this message on 03/06/2008 2:10AM

Alex Bogan

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i dont want ppl to h8 me. i want to be kewl adn populr. i am triing realy hrd. i borrowed my dads razor and no have three cuts on my arm. thei kind of sting. and i died my hair like mi freind Remz sayd 2 do but it hasnt halped yet.

Oh Woes! Oh Woes and Noes is me!!1! No1 undastandz me and no1 eva will and lief iz not faer!

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Alex Bogan Posted:

i dont want ppl to h8 me. i want to be kewl adn populr. i am triing realy hrd. i borrowed my dads razor and no have three cuts on my arm. thei kind of sting. and i died my hair like mi freind Remz sayd 2 do but it hasnt halped yet.

Everybody wants their dreams to come true. Hate to break this to ya, but dreams never do come true. In fact the whole concept of “dreaming” is part of the conspiracy set up by the U.S. Government to corrupt and to control our minds.

Well, since I got that out of the way and out of my mind… want a cup of cyanide?

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

Alex Bogan

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Warpvader Posted:

Everybody wants their dreams to come true. Hate to break this to ya, but dreams never do come true. In fact the whole concept of “dreaming” is part of the conspiracy set up by the U.S. Government to corrupt and to control our minds.

Well, since I got that out of the way and out of my mind… want a cup of cyanide?

woudl it mak the pain go awai?

Oh Woes! Oh Woes and Noes is me!!1! No1 undastandz me and no1 eva will and lief iz not faer!

BlazeKnowsWO-
RA

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miggle Posted:

i jst dont undrstand

Jealousy, pure and simple. They only wish they could be as sad and lonely as we are. They know they’ll never understand the depths of true sorrow. Plus our parents are conspiring with their parents to make sure everyone hates us.

You gave me a withering glance when I asked for another chance.

I was a bad boyfriend.

I’m sad to see you go, but I ****ed it up, I know.

I was a bad boyfriend.

Switchblade

[ fazed]

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

People will never, like, get us. They just can’t concieve of all the pain we go through being bipolar, or chemically imbalanced. People will never understand why I cry and feel so alienated when I hear ‘Iris:’

And I don’t want the world to see me

Cause I don’t think that they’d understand

Break your heart, shake your blood.

Dr Cox

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

People don’t hate us. yet.

male reproductive organ

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

Switchblade Posted:

People will never, like, get us. They just can’t concieve of all the pain we go through being biposar, and wishing we were chemically imbalanced. People will never understand why I cry and pretend feel so alienated when I hear ‘Iris:’

Actually, we just hate you because your mum was a **** lay. And by “we” I mean “everyone who ****ed her” by which I mean “95% of the known world population”. And by that I mean “horses, dogs and octopi included”. All that and she can’t suck a male reproductive organ, guess the fact she’s swollen with great times and her vag is like a bucket doesn’t help.

Scyld

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Switchblade Posted:

People will never, like, get us. They just can’t concieve of all the pain we go through being bipolar, or chemically imbalanced. People will never understand why I cry and feel so alienated when I hear ‘Iris:’

dude i’m totally the same way i’m liek whoa ya no 1 understands me 2 specially nawt mom and dad wunt let me git a male reproductive organ piercing so i jus Log in to see images!

_Alex_

Level 54 Troll

“Bonegrinder the Merciless”

Scyld Posted:

dude i’m totally the same way i’m liek whoa ya no 1 understands me 2 specially nawt mom and dad wunt let me git a male reproductive organ piercing so i jus Log in to see images!

That’s right. No male reproductive organ piercing for you, so just cut it off! The world doesn’t want you to reproduce anyway.

Grunduggerer

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

It’s simple really.

First you want people to like you, so you become a Camwhore. But of course you fail.

You decide it’s all their fault, so you become a Troll to get even. But you fail again.

Then you realize it’s all your fault, so you become an emo kid. But no one cares.

Then you try to get people to like you again.

It’s a circle.

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

Grunduggerer Posted:

It’s simple really.

First you want people to like you, so you become a Camwhore. But of course you fail.

You decide it’s all their fault, so you become a Troll to get even. But you fail again.

Then you realize it’s all your fault, so you become an emo kid. But no one cares.

Then you try to get people to like you again.

It’s a circle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Miggle Posted:

i jst dont undrstand

They hate YOU because you type like a lolcat.

They hate me because I’m caustic and antisocial and self righteous and because I look different and live different and don’t conform to grammar standards.

And because I shot Ron Paul.Log in to see images!

ilu man

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Miggle Posted:

i jst dont undrstand

They hate YOU because you type like a lolcat.

They hate me because I’m caustic and antisocial and self righteous and because I look different and live different and don’t conform to grammar standards.

And because I shot Ron Paul.Log in to see images!

ilu man

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

And cause I make **** double post.

ilu man

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/14/2009 3:45AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Mr_Smiles

Level 10 Permanoob

i dont bite... i just want a friend.

i no hateses ewe.

yall guyz ar nike.

bum alwais sew sad…

i dont have many friends. do yu want 2 be my friend? i dont hurt my friends… often.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!