Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Problem: I cannot see any of "My Bids"

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

I currently have 50 auctions on my “My Bids” page. The problem is, they are all over, and counting the ones that have ended and are on that page, I have bids on other auctions. Now, BidSquid periodically is sending me messages like “You have been outbid, here’s your flezz back” (in his charming engrish), the problem is that since I cannot see any of the auctions I have bid on but have not ended yet, and BidSquid doesn’t tell me which auction I got outbid on, I have no way of knowing who just outbid me for what.

Link1

Link2

Link3

Link4

Is there a way we can fix this? Can we paginate “my bids” or have ones that are over drop off immediately if there are auctions that would not display? If we’re going to not display anything, we should probably fail to display the ones that are actually over.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 02/20/2009 5:49PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Already bumped to High Priority in the bug reporting tool, for ET to fix.

Possibly a C-
abbage

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

MC Banhammer Posted:

Already bumped to High Priority in the bug reporting tool, for ET to fix.

Thanks for doing that. Now I have won auctions, and received my items, for things that are not appearing under “My Bids”. So this should probably be fixed.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 02/20/2009 6:56PM

Possibly a C-
abbage

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

More weirdness:

Hooray, I won Flashing Red and Green Lights:

But Bidsquid didn’t give me back the difference between my max bid and the winning bid.

Is it possible that my proxy bid was somehow the exact winning amount? Dunno, it doesn’t appear on my bid list! Neither does the one I lost right before I won Flashing Red and Green Lights.

I sure do wonder what those auctions were where my 50,000 bid and 20,000 bid got outbid. I may wish to bid again.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 02/21/2009 12:54AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!