Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Video Games NOT ENOUGH TURN!

MrGuy

[Shack]

Level 30 Troll

PWNS U HARDD

I WANT MORE TURN ALSO MORE COMPUTER! Log in to see images!

Makai Rythem

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yeah, I needa better machine too.

But what I REALLY need is more bleeding med money. Those 1-bar forums are still giving me a hard time.

Future King of the Software Pirates

BLACKPECKER

Level 10 Troll

Serial Lincoln-Rapist

What we need are glbumes to get a charisma boost. But Trolls can’t buy glbumes.

**** ****ing ****en ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millael

[b-tarded]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

The Ppwn Shoppe is your friend.

BLACKPECKER

Level 10 Troll

Serial Lincoln-Rapist

Millael Posted:

The Ppwn Shoppe is your friend.

The only glbumes cost 4000+ and I need to spend my money on drugs and douchebag upgrades. ****ING CAMWHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

BLACKPECKER Posted:

The only glbumes cost 4000+ and I need to spend my money on drugs and douchebag upgrades. ****ING CAMWHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you implying? That camwhores are somehow overpowed? Log in to see images!

BLACKPECKER

Level 10 Troll

Serial Lincoln-Rapist

funkytowel Posted:

What are you implying? That camwhores are somehow overpowed? Log in to see images!

Hmm, high charisma which leads to lots of money, powerful attacks, ego regeneration ability and you can buy equipment meant for trolls. I wasn’t implying squat, CAM WHORES ARE OVERPOWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nissyenia

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

BLACKPECKER Posted:

Hmm, high charisma which leads to lots of money, powerful attacks, ego regeneration ability and you can buy equipment meant for trolls. I wasn’t implying squat, CAM WHORES ARE OVERPOWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!

If glbumes were really meant for trolls, trolls would be able to buy themLog in to see images!

Bodb

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Nissyenia Posted:

If glbumes were really meant for trolls, trolls would be able to buy themLog in to see images!

There’s a difference between rocking and being overpowered. Rocking, for instance requires at least a minimal amount of effort to accomplish. Also, only until we find a replacement woman's genitals. Then you’re ****ed. Or not.

t(’_’t)

NotJustAWhore

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Bodb Posted:

Also, only until we find a replacement woman's genitals. Then you’re ****ed. Or not.

Thought you guys already had that one figured out. Don’t tell me you weren’t taking notes when you watched Brokeback Mountain with your mom.

Nissyenia

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

NotJustAWhore Posted:

Thought you guys already had that one figured out. Don’t tell me you weren’t taking notes when you watched Brokeback Mountain with your mom.

They were probably too busy getting it on for him to take notes.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

but you know that’s why you have to play as the pitcher and not the receiver, then you can use your partner’s back as a table and write the notes in blood, trust me folks that’s a whole new level of fun…

no one can make you feel inferior without your consent, therefore, you must consent

MrGuy

[Shack]

Level 30 Troll

PWNS U HARDD

Right, so I got the PruneBook and as I suspected, better computers really DO five you more bandwith!

SepticShock

[Cure]

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

NotJustAWhore Posted:

Whatever, that movie was gay!!!! I came on the guy sitting in front of me and walked right the **** out.

Pacobomb

[Your Wife is Hot]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

MrGuy Posted:

I WANT MORE TURN ALSO MORE COMPUTER! Log in to see images!

You spelled male reproductive organ wrong… twice.

MrGuy

[Shack]

Level 30 Troll

PWNS U HARDD

I didn’t spell male reproductive organ until now.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

SepticShock Posted:

Whatever, that movie was gay!!!! I came on the guy sitting in front of me and walked right the **** out.

I still say that movie was not very gay at all, it was waaaaay to str8 with all the str8 sex and mammary glands it showed ick.

I Log in to see images!

Pacobomb

[Your Wife is Hot]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

MrGuy Posted:

I didn’t spell male reproductive organ until now.

You also spelled “Hi! I’m MrGuy, flaming ****tard!” wrong.

Lolzer69

[Pferdfaust]

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I can’t ****ing figure out how I’m supposed to buy the more expensive ****. I need to buy a ton of drugs to get through a new forum, and then I’m ****ing broke till the next day.

Charlemagne

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Lolzer69 Posted:

I can’t ****ing figure out how I’m supposed to buy the more expensive ****. I need to buy a ton of drugs to get through a new forum, and then I’m ****ing broke till the next day.

Bacome mo powah’d.

“God’s not a woman, he’s a big white guy in the sky, and the deserts are reflections of his eyes. He doesn’t cry for us, and when he does it’s cuz he’s DRUNK”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!