Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
URL ...*sigh* and I still can't get a girlfriend. Anyone of the opposite sex out there with the same problem?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Salin Posted:

Pssht. Stop and think. What is reality anyways? and why is it that when you are given anonymity, a person thinks it can be acceptable to pounce on those who appear weaker, trying to build themselves up? You’re all just idiots, slaves to society. Look at the world for once and you’ll see it.

My turn to get all philosophical and ****.

You are a slave to your hubris, it blinds your judgment. Slaves to society? No, just willing participants in it. You want to be an ‘individual’ (“You’d be non-conforming too if you dressed just like me”Log in to see images!, that’s fine. But just remember what that makes you, individual. You can say society is lame, and those who choose to follow it are lame, but do you want companionship? There is a point where you have to say **** it, and stop resisting. You can have individuality or be accepted into society, pick one.

Basically, it is you who need to open your eyes.

Adapt edited this message on 02/19/2009 9:00PM

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

The world has always been this way. Why is it what when people can’t accept that there is some thing wrong with them ,its the world. Its not, I don’t try to meet people and get over rejection, its ‘THE WORLD IS A HELLFIRE TO ME BLACK SOUL HOIST THE MAST AND KILL THE WHITE WHALE. HOLY GRAIL’. Keep on getting out there, you get one life in this world, enjoy it.

Or spend your time miserable thinking your god and were slaves to a society that knows you can’t accept rejection and will rather think the world is twisted than maybe your a bit twisted.

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I HATE NIGS Posted:

Salin is getting owned. So bad.

And the great part is he continues to spew the **** that makes him an idiot xD

and before I forget… a person can’t truly be insulted if he doesn’t care. Why dost thou laugh at the attempted torture of others?

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Salin Posted:

response

So you do care?

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Adapt Posted:

My turn to get all philosophical and ****.

You are a slave to your hubris, it blinds your judgment. Slaves to society? No, just willing participants in it. You want to be an ‘individual’ (“You’d be non-conforming too if you dressed just like me”Log in to see images!, that’s fine. But just remember what that makes you, individual. You can say society is lame, and those who choose to follow it are lame, but do you want companionship? There is a point where you have to say **** it, and stop resisting. You can have individuality or be accepted into society, pick one.

Basically, it is you who need to open your eyes.

Man Adapt is so sexy.

So yeah, its easy to say you can’t do anything, its easy to blame it on the world and say why bother I can’t do anything. Its hard to accept that yes the world sucks, but that you suck, and that you need to better yourself. Because if your not a good person there is no good you can absolutely count on in the world. Your a nerd, you’ll get this, you can play life on easy mode and have an easy but mediocre time, or you can risk it on hard mode and yes they’ll be ups and downs, but the ups are worth it.

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Well, I think my job is done here. Just ask yourself. Did you try to fit in to society, or did society force you in?

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Raepdog Posted:

Man Raepdog is so sexy.

Signed

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Salin Posted:

and before I forget… a person can’t truly be insulted if he doesn’t care. Why dost thou laugh at the attempted torture of others?

If someone doesn’t care in life he sucks at life. As said before its easy to not care, lazy people suck. No one wants to date someone who sucks. Know you are the all encompbuming **** of the world, that god does not like yu, that you are his unwanted child, know that the world does not want you, that it sucks but that it has always sucked, know your heroes are latent homosexuals and shadows of who you thought they were, know that heck the happy gumdrop world you were raised to belive in rotted and died long ago, but know that if you can’t make yourself a good person, than who can you really count on?

/fightclub.exe

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Salin Posted:

Well, I think my job is done here. Just ask yourself. Did you try to fit in to society, or did society force you in?

Likewise, did you reject society, or did it reject you?

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Salin Posted:

I looked at myself, saw what I liked, changed what I didn’t. I went to the parts of society that did not mind me, met people that liked me, and am most importantly of all happy with myself. Can you say that? Or are you more content thinking your Jesus and that the world is wrong. I used to be like you, it sucks. The world is wrong, but so are you.

When you pull your head out of your bum and realize how much of a jackbum you are, re-read these posts. Welcome to enlightenment.

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Adapt Posted:

Likewise, did you reject society, or did it reject you?

Heh. Y’know, theres nothing better for the mind than a good argument. I need to find a debate team, but where I live…. Nothing. Gamestop is little more than an empty shack. D&D? Forget it. The world around here revolves around sports, and I’m as uncoordinated as Bella Swan. Is it possible not to be rejected?

Really, when it comes down to it, arguing with strangers is the only way I can actually DO something.

Salin edited this message on 02/19/2009 9:08PM

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Salin Posted:

no actual argument

I thought the point of a debate club was to win?

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Salin Posted:

Heh. Y’know, theres nothing better for the mind than a good argument. I need to find a debate team, but where I live…. Nothing. Gamestop is little more than an empty shack. D&D? Forget it. The world around here revolves around sports, and I’m as uncoordinated as Bella Swan. Is it possible not to be rejected?

Really, when it comes down to it, arguing with strangers is the only way I can actually DO something.

I used to be like that. It sucks, and I hate to say what people said to me but, theirs nothing you can do. Wait a few years you’ll meet more bitter people, then you may meet some slightly bitter ones.

Those are the fun ones.

Also Bella Swan? Gay. As a guy who just said he’d have sex with another man. Gay.

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Adapt Posted:

This is hardly a debate club, sir. Just another internet argument. Truly, Statistically, insignificant.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Adapt Posted:

Its for the other person to know there opinion is bad, and that they are a bad person for believing it.

Raepdog Abortion Debate Champion 2009

"You're ugly, the kid will be, do we really want to allow more uglies in the world?"

Raepdog edited this message on 02/19/2009 9:13PM

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Raped_dog Posted:

As a guy who just said he’d have sex with another man. Gay.

Oh, now those jokes are just immature. Why is it impossible to have any sort of conversation without a sexual joke? Once a person is past 5th grade, any kind of intelligent conversation is out the window.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Salin Posted:

This is hardly a debate club, sir. Just another internet argument. Truly, Statistically, insignificant.

Just like a debate club, but I think you missed the point. I can’t argue with you if you don’t actually, you know, argue. Let me paraphrase your last few posts:

I’m the epitome of argueing, it p much all I do, I’m so good at it. Wait was I supposed to actually, like, argue a point?

ForeverJung

Avatar: 137422 2010-02-09 15:13:29 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Salin Posted:

We all know that we’re the nerdy type. We’re the ones who have to struggle against society…. but we will eventually rule. Let us come together and learn one another’s visual appearance, so we don’t smite our brethren in the int3rw3bs.

What the **** are you talking about? This isn’t eHarmony. The Internet (no gaybum 1337 **** here) is good for two things: trolling and mammary glands. If you have no mammary glands, guess what you’re good for? Go look at the mammary glands thread (or go find the one woman's genitals in the male reproductive organfest of post your male reproductive organ/vag), jerk off, then get back to trolling.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Salin Posted:

Oh, now those jokes are just immature. Why is it impossible to have any sort of conversation without a sexual joke? Once a person is past 5th grade, any kind of intelligent conversation is out the window.

Dude I went through the ‘Im more mature than the people in my grade’ phase too. Being the upstanding moral center and intellectual jackbum is no fun, thinking your the only smart guy in the world is pretty stressful. Its also wrong. Hell Im not the type of guy to make crude sex jokes, I wont use the terms boobies, hooters, pecker, or woman's genitals because I’ve had them unsexied through bad jokes so many times. But sexual humour is humor too, and it can be good.

I can be intelligent and then say, if you give up on women Im open, at the same time.

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

ForeverJung Posted:

What the **** are you talking about? This isn’t eHarmony. The Internet (no gaybum 1337 **** here) is good for two things: trolling and mammary glands. If you have no mammary glands, guess what you’re good for? Go look at the mammary glands thread (or go find the one woman's genitals in the male reproductive organfest of post your male reproductive organ/vag), jerk off, then get back to trolling.

...........must we go back to the beginning?

In other words, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you post will be misquoted and used against you.

ForeverJung Posted:

I love male reproductive organs.

See?

Salin edited this message on 02/19/2009 9:17PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!