Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
URL ...*sigh* and I still can't get a girlfriend. Anyone of the opposite sex out there with the same problem?

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Salin Posted:

...........must we go back to the beginning?

Simple people are often happier than smart people. Almost makes me wish I was stupid, but then, I would be a stupid person and that’s a life I would kill myself to have, a life were you don’t care. You gotta lighten up.

ForeverJung

Avatar: 137422 2010-02-09 15:13:29 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Looks like you’re back to trolling. My work here is done.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Salin prefers to tell people trolling there wrong than listen to my advice, enjoy your lonely life.

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Raepdog Posted:

Dude I went through the ‘Im more mature than the people in my grade’ phase too. Being the upstanding moral center and intellectual jackbum is no fun, thinking your the only smart guy in the world is pretty stressful. Its also wrong. Hell Im not the type of guy to make crude sex jokes, I wont use the terms boobies, hooters, pecker, or woman's genitals because I’ve had them unsexied through bad jokes so many times. But sexual humour is humor too, and it can be good.

I can be intelligent and then say, if you give up on women Im open, at the same time.

Eh, good point. Guess I left myself wide open for that one.

...Don’t even, you’ve already said I’m a guy.

Salin edited this message on 02/19/2009 9:20PM

Atomic Pengu-
ins

Level 12 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

There are zero girls on the internet

(Except me)

duh.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Raepdog Posted:

Salin prefers to tell people trolling there wrong than listen to my advice, enjoy your lonely life.

Srsly, what was expected of this thread? We tried to give advice, he didn’t take it, nothing about him will change.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Adapt Posted:

Srsly, what was expected of this thread? We tried to give advice, he didn’t take it, nothing about him will change.

I was like that. He won’t, but its like talking into my stupid past. I always get angry at my past, but self-hatred of the past gets us to be better for the future. I never can stop trying to help people. It will kill me.

GOTO 10 is deep.

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Raepdog Posted:

and now we hit stereotyping. I was saying “old news” and trying to throw in a joke.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Raepdog Posted:

I was like that. He won’t, but its like talking into my stupid past. I always get angry at my past, but self-hatred of the past gets us to be better for the future. I never can stop trying to help people. It will kill me.

GOTO 10 is deep.

I remember that too tbh. I always just closed my mind when most people started talking. Took me forever to listen, but I feel so much better for it now, you can learn so much just by watching and listening to others.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Salin Posted:

and now we hit stereotyping. I was saying “old news” and trying to throw in a joke.

I missed what comment you made. I never stereotype.

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Raepdog Posted:

I missed what comment you made. I never stereotype.

Sorry, man.

I Posted:

foreverJung Posted:

What the **** are you talking about? This isn’t eHarmony. The Internet (no gaybum 1337 **** here) is good for two things: trolling and mammary glands. If you have no mammary glands, guess what you’re good for? Go look at the mammary glands thread (or go find the one woman's genitals in the male reproductive organfest of post your male reproductive organ/vag), jerk off, then get back to trolling.

...........must we go back to the beginning?

In other words, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you post will be misquoted and used against you.

foreverjung Posted:

I love male reproductive organs.

See?

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

ITT: I have no idea what salins is even trying to say/argue anymore, and I’m not sure he was ever sure himself.

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Pyramid Quotes: The one sure way to kill a thread.

*bows*

edit: DAMMIT!

Salin edited this message on 02/19/2009 9:37PM

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Adapt Posted:

ITT: I have no idea what salins is even trying to say/argue anymore, and I’m not sure he was ever sure himself.

Nah, I wasn’t. I’m not normally the kind of guy I portrayed.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

UPDATE: salin continues to not actually respond to anyone. Possible schizophrenia suspected.

UPDATE2: He can be reached!

Adapt edited this message on 02/19/2009 9:41PM

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Salin Posted:

Nah, I wasn’t. I’m not normally the kind of guy I portrayed.

Oh god I hope so, you might actually have a chance. Just never be like the person you just were.

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Adapt Posted:

Oh god I hope so, you might actually have a chance. Just never be like the person you just were.

Eh, only happens when I’ve been hit by something huge. Then I sulk and think about how I can’t get my hair to do that flippy thing, like that guy from that band.

This lasts maybe 5 minutes.

Stabby Rip S-
tab Stab

[Rip Apart my Soul]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Salin Posted:

Eh, only happens when I’ve been hit by something huge. Then I sulk and think about how I can’t get my hair to do that flippy thing, like that guy from that band.

This lasts maybe 5 minutes.

*Sigh* Some days.

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

...HOW DID YOU KNOW…

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Salin Posted:

Oh, now those jokes are just immature. Why is it impossible to have any sort of conversation without a sexual joke? Once a person is past 5th grade, any kind of intelligent conversation is out the window.

Look at the forum good sir. It’s RP. Don’t expect conversation to be SRS BUSINESS in RP.

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

The Book that gives you Offense +10, Memoirs of a Hacker Hero now on sale for only 100,000 (Usable by all character clbumes!)

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

And be sure to check out our newest item: Home Surgery Kits!

These personal add-ons can give you the edge you need in those tough battles!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!