Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
URL ...*sigh* and I still can't get a girlfriend. Anyone of the opposite sex out there with the same problem?

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

We all know that we’re the nerdy type. We’re the ones who have to struggle against society…. but we will eventually rule. Let us come together and learn one another’s visual appearance, so we don’t smite our brethren in the int3rw3bs.

Big Bang

Avatar: 95349 Sun Jan 11 01:23:56 -0500 2009

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Chances are you will be so pent up in self pity you will amount to nothing. You won’t meet anyone if you think everyone that pbumes you by is stupid and that you will be better than them. Lighten up.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Big Bang Posted:

also try your hand since you will likely never get any

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Raepdog Posted:

Chances are you will be so pent up in self pity you will amount to nothing. You won’t meet anyone if you think everyone that pbumes you by is stupid and that you will be better than them. Lighten up.

lololol smartest virgin is still a virgin

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I’m just bored. Get out of here, 13.485.3.64

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

What the…. Damn lag.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Salin Posted:

I’m just bored. Get out of here, 13.485.3.64

So someone talks less than sugar coated to you, and you try some lame wannabe hacker ****? If you can’t take rejection, you’ll never get acceptance.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Raepdog Posted:

So someone talks less than sugar coated to you, and you try some lame wannabe hacker ****? If you can’t take rejection, you’ll never get acceptance.

And with an attitude like that, he’ll probably get rejected p often

Adapt edited this message on 02/19/2009 8:45PM

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Raepdog Posted:

...irl, that never happens. I just do this sort of thing to give people someone to yell at. Look at yourselves.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Also, speak for yourself. Based on the kind of person you’ve shown you are in this thread I would say, did you ever think maybe it’s just you?

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Salin Posted:

...irl, that never happens. I just do this sort of thing to give people someone to yell at. Look at yourselves.

Remember Kids: Personal Responsibility is next to confidence in the list of sexy things. blaming failure as ‘not trying’ or as ‘something I dont care about’ is really lame. To admit to failure is a victory, and to reject failure is in itself a failure.

Rejecting the reality that you were rejected… is like double failure.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Salin Posted:

Adapt Posted:

Also, speak for yourself. Based on the kind of person you’ve shown you are in this thread I would say, did you ever think maybe it’s just you?

If you were chill like me and Adapt, Im sure you could get some cool girls. I can’t teach you to accept rejection, to accept failure, so I suppose Ill just retort your attitude with criticism till you accept it. I have trouble asking people out due to a bad experience, I have a fear of failure, but I can accept it. But I don’t think women are whores, I just try to better myself and move on. Besides me and Adapt have gay sex all the time.

Fukken Deep.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Raepdog Posted:

Fukken Deep.

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Raepdog Posted:

Remember Kids: Personal Responsibility is next to confidence in the list of sexy things. blaming failure as ‘not trying’ or as ‘something I dont care about’ is really lame. To admit to failure is a victory, and to reject failure is in itself a failure.

Rejecting the reality that you were rejected… is like double failure.

Pssht. Stop and think. What is reality anyways? and why is it that when you are given anonymity, a person thinks it can be acceptable to pounce on those who appear weaker, trying to build themselves up? You’re all just idiots, slaves to society. Look at the world for once and you’ll see it.

I HATE NIGS

[WE HATE NIGZ]

Level 24 Hacker

i'm a stupid fine upstanding member of society loving fabulous person who has male fine upstanding member of societys **** in my bumhole

Salin is getting owned. So bad.

And the great part is he continues to spew the **** that makes him an idiot xD

I HATE NIGS edited this message on 02/19/2009 8:55PM

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Raepdog Posted:

I just try to better myself and move on.

Sage advice, sir. Yet society cannot open their eyes.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Salin Posted:

Pssht. Stop and think. What is reality anyways? and why is it that when you are given anonymity, a person thinks it can be acceptable to pounce on those who appear weaker, trying to build themselves up? You’re all just idiots, slaves to society. Look at the world for once and you’ll see it.

I do. I would happily tell you who I am, show you my face, aside from the fact you’d go script kitty personal army on me. Im not a slave to society, Im not a cog int he machine, I think. I don’t spout cliche woe is me nerd speak. I am a nerd. I am known as a nerdy guy, but I don’t let it get me down. I don’t stay around just nerds, I get out there. Most people would say ‘Thats a p weird guy. Tho hes sorta cool i guess or sumtin’ if you asked them about me, so do that, don’t hate people for not liking you. Accept it and find people who do.

I see the world. Do you?

Raepdog edited this message on 02/19/2009 8:57PM

NLXXII

Level 33 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

Big Bang Posted:

Upvoted

Salin

[XxVendettaxX]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I HATE NIGS Posted:

Salin is getting owned. So bad.

And the great part is he continues to spew the **** that makes him an idiot xD

Open thine eyes, good sir! See the hell thy world hath become!

Salin edited this message on 02/19/2009 8:57PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!