Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me Abuse question

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

I was trying to sell the .moar file “top 10 movie hacks”. I put it in kyoubai 24 hours ago, this morning there were no bids at all, and just about an hour ago I got a tubmail:

“Your auction was flagged as abusive. Your item has been confiscated and the auction is now closed.”

I clearly wasn’t abusing the system, I was just trying to sell a file I had. Is there anything I can do to get it back? I don’t know how to find a link for the auctions, since I mostly just list files and hope somebody buys them.

Is there anything I can do? If I can’t get my file back, or get any flezz for it, can I at least know what I can do to avoid this happening in the future other than “not selling stuff on Kyoubai”?

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 02/19/2009 3:25PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

I don’t know how to find a link for the auctions, since I mostly just list files and hope somebody buys them.

And there’s no way to see your completed auctions once they’ve sold, unless you saved the link. Biggest oversight in Kyoubai IMO.

Submit a bug report, and I’ll bump it for ET to look at.

vipergtsr7588

Level 31 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

ya i just logged on and i was top bidder on your item and they took all my flez, even the flez that i put in as my maximum which was all the flez i had, so i’ve been searching to find out what was abusive about it.

all i know is im really annoyed by this since it will take me a good 3-4 days to get back all the flez i just lost

o here is the auction link anyways

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/69686

vipergtsr7588 edited this message on 02/19/2009 4:37PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

vipergtsr7588 Posted:

ya i just logged on and i was top bidder on your item and they took all my flez, even the flez that i put in as my maximum which was all the flez i had, so i’ve been searching to find out what was abusive about it.

all i know is im really annoyed by this since it will take me a good 3-4 days to get back all the flez i just lost

You’re likely to get it back once ET reviews it, if it’s determined that it wasn’t really abuse.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 02/19/2009 4:38PM

vipergtsr7588

Level 31 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

thank you, the auction was completed

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!