Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho Macho Men

Poseur

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 20 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

I read most of this thread. Lots of good points were made, but here’s one thing that may or may not have been addressed thoroughly:

Sure, some overtly racist/sexist/otherwise offensive comments undoubtedly reflect their posters’ actual mindsets. I can’t speak for everyone else here, but sometimes I or a friend will make a stereotype-related joke that just borders on truth and then laugh about it a little nervously, trying to pbum it off as an “I’m progressive-thinking enough to be comfortable making such an obviously false and ignorant statement” type thing. (This comes up a lot when race is involved: although I live in a very integrated community where race is almost entirely irrelevant, there are subtle divides.)

However, some posts reflect no undertones of prejudice and are genuinely just ironic. “I am secure enough in the knowledge that I’m not some ignorant/misogynistic bumhole that I can say the type of things that these people would say because they’re obviously not true.” I mean, I just made a few trollin’ posts to female posters talking about doing the dishes or whatever — obviously, I harbor no feelings of women’s inferiority. And IMO the fact that I’m a girl isn’t relevant. If a guy were to make similar comments, I wouldn’t bumume that he was any more serious than I was. I mean, I guess a member of a group is a bit more entitled to making fun of this group than anyone else (although, as Baroness discussed, whether or not it should be this way is debatable), but it’s not fair to bumume the worst of everyone, you know? Sure, there are still prejudices present in (and propagated by) our culture, as Bill_Murray pointed out — but come on, most of us are above that.

All I’m saying is, we shouldn’t bumume that “offensive” posts have undertones of seriousness (especially on a site like this). To me, anyone who makes a blatantly disrespectful post is joking. Innocent until proven guilty ‘n’ what not. If one person makes a lot of comments that make me look twice, I might grow a little bit suspicious. But usually, such prejudices shine through in non-joking posts — if that happens, then I’ll lose respect for someone.

edit: I just reread this and it’s basically a verbose restatement of Bill_Murray’s post but whatev I’ll post it anyways

Poseur edited this message on 03/04/2009 6:14PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

BEAT_WOMEN Posted:

You are a something awful goon, judging by the sites you like, at least I’m going to bumume so, as SA’s front page is so pathetic that people only go there for the forums. Let me tell you — I rate even 4chan higher than something awful posters. SA goons have thin skins and are quite frankly some of the biggest pussies on the internet. Biggest whiners, at least. Maybe I’d be more funny if I made a Log in to see images! joke.

I don’t care what you think. What you do say interests me because I appreciate positive and negative feedback; moreso negative. And I wasn’t even trolling there, but clearly I’m too abrasive for some internet kool kid to even handle when I’m being myself.

Goons are the fattest, worst thing in the entire world.

I wasn’t commenting on you trolling HERE, but your posts on forumwarz in general. Your posts were so incredibly unfunny that they stuck out in my mind.

Maybe just straight up “lol fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person!” jokes were funny when you were 12 and visited 4chan, but, unless nuanced, they for the most part are complete trash that reveals a lack of creativity on the author’s part.

I love trolls, but you’re not one of them – you’re white noise.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

elrahimo

[FunctionalResume]

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS Posted:

I wasn’t commenting on you trolling HERE, but your posts on forumwarz in general. Your posts were so incredibly unfunny that they stuck out in my mind.

Maybe just straight up “lol fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person!” jokes were funny when you were 12 and visited 4chan, but, unless nuanced, they for the most part are complete trash that reveals a lack of creativity on the author’s part.

well said.

dark in their hearts

I can feel it burn inside of me

Tormented young, with no souls

haunting me

pain in their lives

all they know

is misery

Take these cHains away

that are Holding me

DOWN

BEAT_WOMEN

Avatar: 146698 Mon Mar 02 17:31:25 -0500 2009

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I know I’m terrible. It’s called ****posting. I intentionally try to make utterly very special posts because I know that’s the only way to really aggravate anyone on such forums (as I did back in Sbum before it died/became gay).

I honestly don’t get thrilled through “roleplaying” trolling, because it’s much more fun to to literally offend people than try to be funny (as I’m mostly concerned with my own self-amusement).

I do agree with your criticism as it’s somewhat what I try to do, but if you really want some examples of my trolling outside of here, I’ll be pleased to provide. But if you laugh at all at those examples you have to promise you’ll make a thread here saying that you’re an bum-gaping homosexual slumlord from Darfur. Then take a pic of your bumhole and post it here.

BEAT_WOMEN

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Your posts were so incredibly unfunny that they stuck out in my mind.

OWNED.

By the way, the fact you said I was a terrible person shows that you can’t handle real trolling when you’re confronted, I’m guessing. You got emotional, and admit it. That’s exactly what I feed on.

BEAT_WOMEN edited this message on 03/04/2009 10:19PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Nothing you say will ever be funny, and anyone who defends their trolling with “but im supposed to be unfunny and boring!” is actually just unfunny and boring.

I’m not offended by your posts, or any other “lol fine upstanding member of societys! im edgy!!” types of posts, because I used to post almost exactly like that. Then I had my 13th birthday.

Also white noise posters can stick out, like with Gothzilla and his draginz.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

bum-gaping homosexual slumlord from Darfur

lol purple cheese monkey spoon train!!

fine upstanding member of society!!

this is my idea of funny!

*is literally 12*

*****s pants*

BEAT_WOMEN

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Nothing you say will ever be funny, and anyone who defends their trolling with “but im supposed to be unfunny and boring!” is actually just unfunny and boring.

I’m not offended by your posts, or any other “lol fine upstanding member of societys! im edgy!!” types of posts, because I used to post almost exactly like that. Then I had my 13th birthday.

Also white noise posters can stick out, like with Gothzilla and his draginz.

No, I’m intentionally aggravating, which I don’t see why you can’t admit. You can admit to being trolled for once, because trust me, you’re small potatos compared to the news-gaining press releases I wrote or the **** I did to cause 2 pages solely of women with cat avatars on myspace to flame me.

You’re some PC type fabulous person who pretends he’s morally superior because his idea of trolling is to Rickroll people or thjnk he’s edgy and **** because he can attack Scientology. I get people ****ed at me wherever I go, and I always have tons of people gravitate towards me in a two-minutes hate type ceremony.

Seriously, just admit that I got to you, and that I’m continuing to do so. u will never win.

BEAT_WOMEN

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

lol purple cheese monkey spoon train!!

fine upstanding member of society!!

this is my idea of funny!

*is literally 12*

*****s pants*

My offer is still valid.

Hando

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

It’s getting heated in here.

BEAT_WOMEN

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Hando Posted:

It’s getting heated in here.

Do you think it’s as heated as when we got KoSed?

Hando

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 35 Hacker

I’ve done worse, I mean it took me 3 posts to get an IP ban from mabtw.com

BEAT_WOMEN

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Hando Posted:

I’ve done worse, I mean it took me 3 posts to get an IP ban from mabtw.com

I’m the only person to have gotten my IP address as a banned word on gamefaqs, and I think that trumps you, Hando.

And you have to admit the MUD troll wouldn’t have existed if not for me.

Hando

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 35 Hacker

If only you had the bumociates I have at your disposal. Look what they did to ED.

BEAT_WOMEN

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Hando Posted:

If only you had the bumociates I have at your disposal. Look what they did to ED.

I focus on my skills, not who I hang out with. I’m confident being about me 100%.

Hando

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 35 Hacker

Virgin confidence is oxymoronic.

BEAT_WOMEN

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Hando Posted:

Virgin confidence is oxymoronic.

I agree Log in to see images!

Remember when I got Kir to drink hand sanitizer to get drunk?

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

BEAT_WOMEN Posted:

No, I’m intentionally aggravating, which I don’t see why you can’t admit. You can admit to being trolled for once, because trust me, you’re small potatos compared to the news-gaining press releases I wrote or the **** I did to cause 2 pages solely of women with cat avatars on myspace to flame me.

You’re some PC type fabulous person who pretends he’s morally superior because his idea of trolling is to Rickroll people or thjnk he’s edgy and **** because he can attack Scientology. I get people ****ed at me wherever I go, and I always have tons of people gravitate towards me in a two-minutes hate type ceremony.

Seriously, just admit that I got to you, and that I’m continuing to do so. u will never win.

this is some stupid **** ive youve ever read any of my posts you’d see im not some “gay pc fabulous person”

and anyone who uses the phrase politically correct just cant deal with the fact that the lack the creativity to troll anyone

rickrolls suck

4chan sucks

goons suck

you suck

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

someone is an arguement with me!

this means i am trolling them!!

i win!! i am a virgin why wont anyone talk to me 4CHAN 4CHAN 4CHAN I TROLL WEBISTES BECUS I HAVE NO FRIENDS!!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

fine upstanding member of societys!! fabulous persons!! women are inferior!!

4chan is hilarious i dont understand that things loose their edgytness when they’re repeated forever and ever im twelvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeffffffffff

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!