Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pics 'FakeTown' - Habbo Hotel Clone

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

To be perfectly honest with you, I don’t know what to think of this.

For those who don’t want to read and just get on with looking at it for yourself, the link is at the bottom of the post

It has a nice idea to it and such but the 2D aspect of it just fails.

”Meet your friends in the virtual world and express yourself through a Fake I.D.” – That’s right, You can buy fake IDs to display yourself – Here are a few you can be.

Naked Man, Naked Woman, Pimp, Basket-Ball Guy, Ninja, Gangster, Pirate, Punk and other **** like that. So there are many types of people or things you can be.

”Build a virtual building and decorate it with photo uploads, video, animations, music and interactive toys.”

True, but the 2D puts me off this – There are a few cool things. Being able to upload MP3’s, Youtube videos and pictures is great!

”Play games, earn virtual coins, become mayor, sell your creations and fake your way to the top!” – To earn money, you aether create **** and sell to other people or just sit around on lots and wait for the money, but you can pay for it if you’re really that sad and desperate.

Mayor is interesting, You can jail other people (Yes, Someone jailed me for nudity in public. Not my fault I can’t afford **** all!) anyway, You have to be in the FT Club to be able to become a Mayor of a town or something. To be honest I don’t have enough information to give you much detail on that ****.

Here’s some screenshots

Here is me and my censored male reproductive organ standing besides my house, also look how many friends I have. Yes i’m popular on this game fo’ sure!

So, I decided to look around a ‘Strip Club’ (The two pimps behind me are the only two other players in this building, The women are just animated images)

Hmm..

So to the conclusion – I don’t particularly like the game mainly because it’s so.. odd? but there is something about it that makes me want to play it. It’s an odd sensation but worth a shot at playing I suppose.

Here is the link – Once you enter you’ll be this baby, Thats the Guest Fake ID – Register to customise.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!