Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pr0n Image Guidelines

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Sooo… anything I should know before posting pics?

Like, what’s gonna force the site to shut down if I post it, or if there’s a PG rating to the site. Log in to see images! (obviously not, but like, let’s not kill the golden goosey)

Basically, what’s too HOT? Log in to see images!

(Other than my tight little bod wearing only my bumerfly toy! *Giggles*)

OO

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Here’s the word when I asked ET for some guidelines on what to mod out outta here and what to leave.

Evil Trout Posted:

Generally I don’t mind nudity as long as it’s in the RPG forum. Definitely not in the public ones.

Since avatars show up everywhere, please stay away from nudity in them.

While we’re here, this seems like a good place to put other guidelines as they’re pulled out of Evil Trout’s bum revealed for us all to know. So I’m going to change the thread title, sticky my keyboard the thread, and post changes as I they come.

Here’s another guideline: Someone posted a picture of a dog which was — extremely graphic. It was flagged by several forum members and eventually moved away. When dealing with extreme graphics, they are “okay if linked to in the RPG forum[s] (unless the link is somehow disguised), but not embedded.”

If you have any questions, it would probably be in your best interests to get clearance from any of the moderators before posting it. Tubmail us a link and we’ll review it when it’s safe to do so. Make sure the link is clearly to an image file because I, for one, won’t click something which doesn’t tell me where it’s going.

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Yeah!!! Log in to see images! Here comes my tight little bod!!!

(Well, the parts that are legal in my province, at least Log in to see images! )

OO

(Thxthxthx n00b65! I owe you a bj!)

pOOpey edited this message on 03/05/2008 5:11PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Replace with uberrules. Retiring.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Better thread now

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!