Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 ROTM freezes

ip

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

So I’m supposed to pwn Paranoid Panorama’s subforum, and after the first attack I get the “please don’t hack us” message and supposedly it’s supposed to take me to an “encounter” and the spinner spins but nothing happens, it keeps on spinning for as long as I leave it running. I’ve tried firefox, IE and chrome and nada. Anyone have a workaround or is faced with a similar stop? I’ve sent two bug reports but I don’t know if it’ll do any good, so here I am.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

ip Posted:

So I’m supposed to pwn Paranoid Panorama’s subforum, and after the first attack I get the “please don’t hack us” message and supposedly it’s supposed to take me to an “encounter” and the spinner spins but nothing happens, it keeps on spinning for as long as I leave it running. I’ve tried firefox, IE and chrome and nada. Anyone have a workaround or is faced with a similar stop? I’ve sent two bug reports but I don’t know if it’ll do any good, so here I am.

The bug report was the correct way to go. ET is taking until tomorrow off. I’ll make sure he sees your report.

ip

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

thank you sir

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!