Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help My vast intelligence is ruining my love life

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

MicRo-BreAtH Posted:

Judging from this here, you could try finding a metalhead.

I like punk rock…

Suck my left one.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Merry I would date you but Im too young and too smart but oh well you’ll find someone.

Ginji

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Smell some acids and problem solved

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

If a girl’s smart and has mammary glands as good as yours she usually doesn’t have trouble finding a bloke. The problem might be more related to this:

mary misanthrope Posted:

One thing I did notice and did not like:

He only tipped $4 on a $24 bill! I would have thrown down a few extra dollars when he wasn’t looking if I had a bill smaller than a $10 on me. Our server was very good. Log in to see images!

This story suggests a flaw in your personality. Here are two clues as to what it is:

1) A guy buys you dinner and you complain that he doesn’t tip enough.

2) You care enough about this to feel that it’s a big deal and to mention it in your overall analysis of him, but not enough to part with ten ****ing dollars.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

mary misanthrope Posted:

I need someone with a big brain as well as a big wiener.

Hint: look for the brain first. It’s generally easier to check when in public.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Edit: random double-post is random.

OrsonScottCard edited this message on 02/16/2009 7:06PM

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

mary misanthrope Posted:

I thought it was nice, because it was technically a first date; I had hung out with him once before at a party. I am kind-of a minimalist, so I appreciate the gesture rather than the items themselves.

I expected nothing (well, except dinner), so really, even a stupid card and some candy greatly surpbumed my expectations.

One thing I did notice and did not like:

He only tipped $4 on a $24 bill! I would have thrown down a few extra dollars when he wasn’t looking if I had a bill smaller than a $10 on me. Our server was very good. Log in to see images!

Sadly, you can’t seek out intelligence. To do such, we’d need to have some honest means of measuring intelligence, and IQ tests certainly don’t count. Then comes the means of advertising and labelling people with their Intelligence ratings.

Gifts and a tip. I don’t know what to say there.

Searching for the right man…well…consider it a life-long adventure for the wise, where as the simple minded can get their low standards met by simply going to a gas station.

Quality, my dear, not quantity.

OH..and…Log in to see images!

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

Grayson81 Posted:

If a girl’s smart and has mammary glands as good as yours she usually doesn’t have trouble finding a bloke. The problem might be more related to this:

This story suggests a flaw in your personality. Here are two clues as to what it is:

2) You care enough about this to feel that it’s a big deal and to mention it in your overall analysis of him, but not enough to part with ten ****ing dollars.

I can understand your criticism… I don’t know, I feel that since waitstaff are paid so little, you should tip according to service. If my server is good, I tip 20% or better on principle.

I actually offered to pay for my own meal, or simply the tip before he looked at the check (would have then left the whole $10), and he declined. So it would have been kind of rude for me to have thrown down more money on the table.

But you have a point, actually. I think I am being nitpicky because I feel snobby for thinking he’s not smart enough. So I am trying to justify my guilt by saying there’s other things wrong with him.

Suck my left one.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

What ever happened to Mary? Log in to see images!

idk but this happen 2 me 2 Log in to see images!

Grayson81 Posted:

wtf your a cheap bumhole tips are 20% go **** youreself with a tube of icy hot

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

MOD EDIT: Simulated CP removed

OM NOM NOM

om nom nom

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

wtf your a cheap bumhole tips are 20% go **** youreself with a tube of icy hot

True true, it’s a ****ty profession, to get paid in tips. Over on the west side of the US, more places are switching to not paying a “server’s wage”, making tips superfluous to earnings, as they should be. Log in to see images!

Unknown-Symp-
hony

Avatar: 115676 Fri Feb 27 23:26:27 -0500 2009

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Unknown-Symphony Posted:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!