Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores Easiest contest ever for 1bp

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I will be giving 1bp away within the hour, give or take however long it takes me to remember that I’m running this contest (Which may be a few days, or weeks, or whenever. Just call it “some time in the future”Log in to see images!.

The winner will be decided by picking a random forum, then a random thread on the first page of that forum and giving it to the last person to post in the thread. However, anybody who posts in THIS thread is ineligible.

If this thread inspires the kind of non-participation and apathy I’m looking for, then I may do another one in the future. Or not. Whichever.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

I will be giving 1bp away within the hour, give or take however long it takes me to remember that I’m running this contest (Which may be a few days, or weeks, or whenever. Just call it “some time in the future”Log in to see images!.

The winner will be decided by picking a random forum, then a random thread on the first page of that forum and giving it to the last person to post in the thread. However, anybody who posts in THIS thread is ineligible.

If this thread inspires the kind of non-participation and apathy I’m looking for, then I may do another one in the future. Or not. Whichever.

EagleW

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

How altruistic! You removed yourself from the running to give other people a better shot at the prize, thus setting a noble precedent that others should follow.

I salute you.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

EagleW Posted:

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

EagleW

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

bump

robertertert

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Well then, I guess I’ll do this…

For Great Justice!!!

(removing ‘zigs now)

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

At 6:38pm est I rolled a 9 for the forum on random.org. /topics/9 is General RP.

The next roll was 7, which means that this is the winning post -> http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/465576 .

Congratulations, unsuspecting innocent!

SteamKnight was sent the following text with his BP:

“Congratulations on winning the contest! Be careful not to disqualify yourself by posting in this thread about it -> http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/27128-easiest-contest-ever-for-1bp”

Now I just need to wait for my peen. :awesome:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!