Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 My forum visit

peesha

Avatar: 124762 Sun Feb 15 06:00:12 -0500 2009

Level 20 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

How the hell did I manage to lose one? I pwned cuddlenet and came out with only 2 visit left. Is there a way to get it back?

Stones

[ICE]

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

ya but you gotta paypal $

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

bug report?

Doctor Whom

Avatar: 90155 Sun Nov 23 20:45:54 -0500 2008

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Stones Posted:

ya but you gotta paypal $

If you’re not going to offer bumistance when requested in GD, then just don’t post at all.

Peesha, check your forum history tab first to see what happened and make sure you didn’t accidentally pwn the same forum twice. If that’s not the case,then submit a bug report by accessing the Help function up in the top right corner of your character page.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Doctor Whom Posted:

If you’re not going to offer bumistance when requested in GD, then just don’t post at all.

Peesha, check your forum history tab first to see what happened and make sure you didn’t accidentally pwn the same forum twice. If that’s not the case,then submit a bug report by accessing the Help function up in the top right corner of your character page.

Minimoding. Log in to see images!

Though I think he ment paypal to buy more visits, not to get an answer.

TheGreatJarl

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Sometimes I’ve found that I lose a visit if the site lags while I am trying to pwn a forum, and it’ll count it like you’ve spent an additional visit. You could try reporting it as a bug, but you might have to be very specific and possibly recreate the cirgreat timesstances for them to be able to do anything about it, and I doubt you’re willing to sacrifice your visits for that.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Raepdog Posted:

Minimoding. Log in to see images!

Though I think he ment paypal to buy more visits, not to get an answer.

That’s not how I read it. If that’s what he meant, then he misunderstood the OP.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!