Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me **** Ayn Rand

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

~pow~

FARTFACE-enjoy

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

BirdofPrey Posted:

Rand’s writing (both fiction and non-fiction) emphasizes the philosophic concepts of objective reality in metaphysics, reason in epistemology, and rational egoism in ethics. In politics she was a proponent of laissez-faire capitalism and a staunch defender of individual rights, believing that the sole function of a proper government is protection of individual rights (including property rights).

She believed that individuals must choose their values and actions solely by reason, and that “Man—every man—is an end in himself, not the means to the ends of others.” According to Rand, the individual “must exist for his own sake, neither sacrificing himself to others nor sacrificing others to himself. The pursuit of his own rational self-interest and of his own happiness is the highest moral purpose of his life.”[2] Because she held that faith is antithetical to reason, Rand opposed religion.

you suck.

FARTFACE-RAPE edited this message on 07/26/2009 4:32AM

FARTFACE-enjoy

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

FARTFACE-enjoy Posted:

you suck.

as a person.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/28/2010 8:11AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!