Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Toolbar order without being in a forum?

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Is it possible to change your toolbar order without being in a forum? And if you do this straight away, as soon as you enter a forum, is the time which it takes you to order your toolbar taken of the pwnage time?

If so, can we have an option to order our toolbar outside of a forum, for example a test forum, that doesn’t cost you a forum visit, or maybe in the ‘abilities section’?

If you’re going for the lemon scoops…Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

This has been answered elsewhere.

The timer doesn’t start until you take your first action. You can go into a forum, even into a thread, and rearrange your toolbar however you’d like. At that point you could even leave the forum, and no visit would be charged against you.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

First of all, you don’t lose any speedrunning time if you enter a forum without attacking. You don’t even lose aforum visit if you join a forum, click on a thread, but don’t attack (just leave forum afterwards). The time counter for Log in to see images! starts as soon as you attack the first time and ends when you click on leave forum (or rather press Enter) after pwning the last thread.

However, I appreciate the suggestion to order your toolbar without visiting a forum nonetheless. Simple reason: Sometimes you respecc your character (with haxlrose) after having used all your visits and it’s annoying that you can’t modify your toolbar order until you have visits again – especially because I tend to forget about it so that I screw up Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

FalCoN Posted:

The time counter <snip> ends when you click on leave forum (or rather press Enter) after pwning the last thread.

To be clear: The time counter ends as soon as you defeat the last thread. By the time you see the “get me outta here” link, the timer is over.

Note also that the timed jobs timer continues counting down and will even show “job failed” if you just sit on that screen. But the job will register as successful because as far as the pwning timer goes, you were successful.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

MC Banhammer Posted:

Note also that the timed jobs timer continues counting down and will even show “job failed” if you just sit on that screen. But the job will register as successful because as far as the pwning timer goes, you were successful.

Oh.

Well, that appears like a glitch to me. I always relied on the accuracy of that timer.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Okay, so your pwnage time is basically from your first action, until you see the ‘get me outta here’ line?

I wish we had a timer on forums so we could actually see if we’re fighting a lost cause or if we still have a shot, especially when doing a KCC job.

But that’s just a thought.

(I see you added the option to delete things from your stall, which is awesome by the way)

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

FalCoN Posted:

However, I appreciate the suggestion to order your toolbar without visiting a forum nonetheless. Simple reason: Sometimes you respecc your character (with haxlrose) after having used all your visits and it’s annoying that you can’t modify your toolbar order until you have visits again – especially because I tend to forget about it so that I screw up Log in to see images!

OMG THIS.

Also obnoxious when you level up and use your upgrade points on attacks after your last visit of the day. Never fails that by morning, I’ve totally forgotten that that char levelled and I need to add that new attack.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

spacekadt Posted:

OMG THIS.

Also obnoxious when you level up and use your upgrade points on attacks after your last visit of the day. Never fails that by morning, I’ve totally forgotten that that char levelled and I need to add that new attack.

YES. And that too.

I spent days trying to pwn the last ep2 forum only to find out later I had an ego restore ability from my last level up. I felt stupid.

I am. *le sigh*

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!