Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Suburban Gangsta Paradise and .moar files found there

Ger-Man

Avatar: 75072 2010-07-15 14:18:11 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Permanoob

WeChall sucks

I was going after The Soggiest Cracker, but they don’t seem to drop from that forum anymore. My luck hasn’t changed. Usually I got up to 3 parts per visit, now 1 part in three visits!

So has anything been changed to it?

Karl Koch

Avatar: 70525 Wed Mar 18 12:02:48 -0400 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Even as a hacker with more than 90 luck I don’t get any parts of The Soggiest Cracker or INCIT anymore

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I got some yesterday. It’s still there.

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

KAI5ER Posted:

Even as a hacker with more than 90 luck I don’t get any parts of The Soggiest Cracker or INCIT anymore

I don’t think anyone has really vetted whether luck over 60 or so does much of anything (or even is a positive) toward getting rare moar. For some forums (HoFF) it’s a known negative.

Dirt_E_ATM

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

FWIW – I have gotten hit and miss results in SGP on both Soggiest Cracker and Incit with 50 something luck this week. They do drop, just not as frequently as I would like.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Ya they drop, but less often than 2 or 3 days ago I guess. So I was thinking if something about it has been twisted. My Permanoob does not

have too much luck, so I tried it with my hacker to see if there’s a difference.

Or: I’m going slightly mad because Ger-Man only needs one more part for The Soggiest Cracker Log in to see images!

Dirt_E_ATM

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I am going quite mad.

I need one piece for Pink Floyd

I need one piece for ****.MILF

I need 2 pieces for Useless Program

I need 3 pieces for Soggiest Cracker

While I realize going for multiple files simultaneously makes things take longer, one new unique piece in the last week is really frustrating. Now back to grinding.

Aldo_Anything

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

So you grind HoFF, DENSA, Suburban and Cosplay/Dolphin and only one unique part in a week? That’s hard, I nearly can’t believe it

Dirt_E_ATM

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Exactly. Sad but true. And I get a fair amount of Pink Floyd, Useless Program and ****.MILF pieces too. Just nothing unique lately.

Other bizarre thing I have noticed. I think I have at least 8 copies of each piece of More Random Keystrokes except for one. It just won’t drop for me.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I finally completed a Pink Floyd, and am now back to 49/50. It’s much less stressful the second time around.

Dirt_E_ATM

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I would imagine so. I am close to multiple copies of all the files (I am three pieces away from three complete ****.MILFs…Damn you piece #17).

I just did a new build to change my Luck range to see if that helps matters. Anyways, good luck grinding.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Dirt_E_ATM Posted:

I am going quite mad.

I need one piece for Pink Floyd

I need one piece for ****.MILF

I need 2 pieces for Useless Program

I need 3 pieces for Soggiest Cracker

Aldo_Anything Posted:

So you grind HoFF, DENSA, Suburban and Cosplay/Dolphin and only one unique part in a week? That’s hard, I nearly can’t believe it

Wait a minute, I’m grinding for that same list, and I’m using Surburban, GFoC, HoFF and Cosplay. Are you saying that DENSA is better for this purpose than GFoC?

Dirt_E_ATM

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Sneaky27 Posted:

Wait a minute, I’m grinding for that same list, and I’m using Surburban, GFoC, HoFF and Cosplay. Are you saying that DENSA is better for this purpose than GFoC?

GFoC did not give you ****.MILF last time I checked. Densa does. Is GFoC dropping ****.MILF now?

Aldo_Anything

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

DENSA gives many ****.MILF parts, even with 40-50 luck

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!