Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Simple tips for better Forumbuildr submissions

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

SirIsaac Posted:

Also, it should be noted that everyone is really, really tired of 4chan and YTMND parodies. Come up with something original, for gods sake.

Can I add “Forumwarz Flamebate” and “anything derived from Kingdom of Loathing” to the list?

Seriously, nobody’s laughing with you. I don’t even think anyone is taking the time to laugh *at* you.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Yeah, those definitely belong on the list of “not original, try something else” as well.

norumaru

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

didn’t want to open an new thread for this… but is it just me or is the forumbuildr syntax everyone is advised to read nowhere to be found? i just spent 20 minutes clicking every link in forumbuildr looking for it.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

norumaru Posted:

didn’t want to open an new thread for this… but is it just me or is the forumbuildr syntax everyone is advised to read nowhere to be found? i just spent 20 minutes clicking every link in forumbuildr looking for it.

Please do open a new thread, and leave this one on topic. Thanks.

But if anyone does know the answer, do let norumaru know?

MC Banhammer edited this message on 04/09/2008 12:24PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Ah. I just realized that ET probably meant the Cheat Sheet when he wrote “Syntax”. The Cheat Sheet is available when you go to make a submission. So there you go.

psycomonkeyz-
illa3001

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

uhhh… what do u do here what is flamebate?

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

psycomonkeyzilla3001 Posted:

uhhh… what do u do here what is flamebate?

flamebate is a forum where other forumwarz players can talk about things. oh, and good to see you, Robert.

warjoke

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I want to add a suggestion to this topic

AVOID ALLCAPS!

seriously, people tend to downvote very loud named items. I admit, I dont like to see one too.

Anonymous1482

Avatar: 57397 Tue Feb 10 23:58:39 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I think the best way to improve our Forumbuildr quality would be to permaban bashy, plk, and all those other board of directors monopolizers. And to prevent alts/IP changes. lets do it IRL

Mod Edit: User warned for trolling non-rp.

Anonymous1482 was banned for this post by spacekadt

Anonymous1482 edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Snott Posted:

Can I add “Forumwarz Flamebate” and “anything derived from Kingdom of Loathing” to the list? Seriously, nobody’s laughing with you. I don’t even think anyone is taking the time to laugh *at* you.

Escher Posted:

Yeah, those definitely belong on the list of “not original, try something else” as well.

battlethreads lamebait sure is original Log in to see images!

this just confirms that no one ever reads forum stickiesLog in to see images!

gimpnipples

Avatar: 204949 Sat Sep 05 13:42:35 -0400 2009

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

i wanna add a suggestion without actually reading any other posts in this thread and only being here a week.

When creating an enemy, give it a proper name instead of just finding a avatar picture and then writing a sentence that refers to the picture, last time I checked, most people on forums dont pick their usernames that way.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!