Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Jenkem should be a drug in the drug shop

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I was surprised not to see references to it here. Maybe there could be?

pebum

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i was thinking the same thing, where is my jenk? tripping on fermented ****-**** is hardcore

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

No crystal meth either? I am appalled!

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I personally would like to see the various legal Amphetamines in the drugstores, such as Ritalin or Adderol.

Rightalin- ‘for the self-diagnosed Asperger’s in all of us’

Scyld

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The joke here, for those of you that missed it, is that these are the sorts of drugs that are advertised in spam- stuff like sex enhancing drugs, anti-depressants, and pain killers that are normally available through a prescription. Not crystal meth or (ugh) jenkem…

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

The sort of drugs you guys are talking about should be “under the bridge” not the drugstore. They need new items for ep2, and to be fair, jenk is all about douchebaggery by definition…

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

narth Posted:

The sort of drugs you guys are talking about should be “under the bridge” not the drugstore. They need new items for ep2, and to be fair, jenk is all about douchebaggery by definition…

yes, you’re right. so is Scyld

I’ll lie and say by drug shop I meant under the bridge, since they both sells drugs.

for sure, UTB is where it belongs. I’d probably say stat-wise, jenkem would be DB +200 or so, and it would be cheaper in terms of douchebaggery per Flezz, but would also damage your ego and defense.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 03/06/2008 5:14PM

Thelostcup

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Fair enough, considering how TOTSE isn’t given as an option on the profiles.

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I suggested the Ritalin and such in part because it’s bumociated with the whole self-diagnosed Asperger’s crowd, a group that fits into all three clbumes. Also, it’s nice and addictive, with horrible side effects.

Maybe, say, +80 Ego, -4 Defense for 20 turns? I haven’t hit the point where I know what the scale really is at higher levels, unfortunately…

finale edited this message on 03/13/2008 12:48PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!