Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Board Games Domination is a meta meta board game.. it blows my mind!

Claus

[Brainfreeze]

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Anyone else notice the similarities between Domination and strategic elements from board games? Any other euro gamers out there? It’s clear to me that quite a few elements about the cards and medals were “borrowed” from certain board games I’ve played.

In addition to that, the whole Meta Meta game is a cool concept.. I used to pwn forums for fun, not I do speed runs to get scoops! Changes the dynamics of Forumwarz, for the better IMO.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Yeah, it’s certainly original, and very fun. I’ll probably be getting my first four medals tomorrow, as long as nobody decides to hit me with a random card. But even then, I can still pick up another few cards.

Claus

[Brainfreeze]

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

Yeah, it’s certainly original, and very fun. I’ll probably be getting my first four medals tomorrow, as long as nobody decides to hit me with a random card. But even then, I can still pick up another few cards.

I wouldn’t discount the damn cards.. in my group there are 9 people with more than 10 cards (I have 18) Log in to see images!

So yeah, it’s gonna be a little crazy. I would love to coordinate attacks (for Domination), form alliances (I guess actually USE my Klan to help a different person every week win medals), etc.. Also, getting the cheaters out of the mix would help us a lot. Give the damn cheaters their own game. And don’t let their pwnage affect us.

I can’t wait to see what comes next with Domination. I love board gaming in general and I see a ton of similarities, cards aside. The strategy around each goal (most scoops, majority scoops and highest min) is unique, for the most part and very strategic in the higher levels. I’d love some more goals and medals to make things more competitive. I mean, the main group with 100+ members is a little much and hopefully will get adjusted next week, but more goals = good IMO

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

My only big issue is that Chocolate Scoops are a bit too easy to get. Maybe they should change it to getting 10 votes on a submission earns you a scoop, instead of 5.

Otherwise – Nobody in my current group seems interested, so it’s an easy 4 medals…except I did get hit by a card earlier today. It was a bit tough to earn 1 of every scoop with how late I started, but I got lucky by nabbing two Switcharoos and the card that adds 2 of any 2 colors.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

My only big issue is that Chocolate Scoops are a bit too easy to get. Maybe they should change it to getting 10 votes on a submission earns you a scoop, instead of 5.

Now THIS is necrobumping.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!