Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex [CLOSED] And there I was, at the Hall of Faded Fame...

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I was sitting on a hilltop nearby the Hall of Faded Fame, preparing myself for my journey to the forum and back. I put my piercings on, washed the skin around my tattoo, and started playing the full Dark Side of the Moon album on my iPod. I walked down the vibrant green hill, and headed to the mbumive doorway, leading to the forum.

I knocked on aforementioned mbumive doorway, which slowly creaked open a few seconds later. I saw no one, but I heard a voice.

“Pbumword?”

splodeydope, oh wait, wrong forum lol

“Hoffinator” I stated proudly. There was no response, but the door opened farther, and I walked in.

Suddenly, I was bumaulted by idiocy and ****ty pictures. Thousands of them, everywhere. I whined and moaned and ****ed as best as I could, but to no avail. I was running low on health, and I popped a few 5-HTP. After that, I continued whining and moaning. Eventually, I overcame the members of the Hall of Faded Fame, and was left with a precious prize.

The precious Pink Floyd album, “Dark Side of the Moon”. I already have a copy, and only a fool wouldn’t want one.

Starting at the low, low price of Log in to see images!

pieyum

Avatar: 104284 Thu Jan 22 21:59:47 -0500 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

note to self stuff sells for more if you make a backstory

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Sometimes…but why not? Kyoubai could be way more silly than just ‘BUY BLAHBLAHBLAH10!”

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Bumping this **** Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!