Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion Auctions & Banned players

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

This might not matter, but I just wanted to throw out a suggestion. Please add comments.

I think if the person hosting a auction gets banned during an auction and will not be around for the end of the auction their auction should be ended, the user returned their item and the bidder returned the flez. Same for bidders, if they get banned, their bid should be returned and the previous highest bid should be the new high.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Wylin Posted:

This might not matter, but I just wanted to throw out a suggestion. Please add comments.

I think if the person hosting a auction gets banned during an auction and will not be around for the end of the auction their auction should be ended, the user returned their item and the bidder returned the flez. Same for bidders, if they get banned, their bid should be returned and the previous highest bid should be the new high.

Seconded, especially the second part. Getting beat on an auction by someone already banned would be completely very special.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I think I opened a ticket for the 2nd part. As to the first, I disagree. Once the auction’s up, unless the seller advertises it, they’re pretty much out of the picture. So why should I be denied an item I want, and am willing to pay for, simply because the   would disappear?

Hmm… I suppose the argument could be made the other way, too. Why penalize a seller the flezz they’d receive?

pieyum

Avatar: 104284 Thu Jan 22 21:59:47 -0500 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

If this would on;y happen on permaban I support

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

great idea, but the first part should only be for permaanned peeps

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!