Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Politics How do you Forumwarriorz feel about my man Ralph Nader?

GRX Dragon

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Can I haz a cheezeburger?

GRX Dragon edited this message on 04/04/2008 7:36AM

Agent Smith

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

He’s hurting the causes he supports. Most of the things he stands for are agreed with by the Democrats, and thus, most people who support him would support a Democrat if he were not running. Since he has no chance of actually winning, he’s just taking away votes that could go to a candidate who has a real chance of winning and making the changes he wants to see.

w00w00

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Personally, if I were voting with my conscience, I’d have to vote for his old Ford-pwning bum.

I think i Log in to see images!

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Nader is a tool in more ways than one. He’s a glory hog who chews up his underlings and spits them out with nary a thank you. Whoever he chooses as VP will be some nonentity no one has ever heard of that won’t steal the spotlight. He’s funded by the neocons.

Vote Log in to see images!

w00w00

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

He may be a great consumer rights advocate, but I wish he’d stay out of the political arena.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!