Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Job Board Question

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

So I’m (obviously) at the level cap, I have very high luck, and over the past couple months I’ve been grinding for the job board peens. Every day I pick four untimed jobs worth 5 JP for four different forums. Now, at level 35 you get a lot of different forums showing up on the list, but the odd thing is that over the last couple months only a very small percentage of them show up as untimed jobs.

My entire visit history consists of only: DENSA, Zombie Armageddon, Dykea, Cosplay Central, Engrish Ressons, Second Wife, and the Extremely Specific Fetish Emporium.

Other forums like Wal-Martyr, Suburban Gangsta Paradise, Hall of Faded Fame, and the Great Firewall of China show up on the job board, but never as untimed 5 JP jobs. Is this just weird RNG, or is there actually something in the way that Jobs are randomly chosen that prevents them from showing up as untimed 5 JP jobs?

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 02/11/2009 1:55PM

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

from my experience at level 35 only forums with difficulty of 32 or higher get 5 JP untimed jobs

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Yup, me too. I have top end offense equipment, but there is no way I can hit speed times. (I’m off some of them by 40+ seconds even when spec’d for speed.) I ended up respecing for ego, and just focusing on the 5 point untimed. Those seem to be the top 7 forums only.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

I’ve never experienced this problem, I get everything from level 29-35 listed as untimed jobs.

As with Scully, I don’t bother with the timed jobs since, well, they aren’t possible under most cirgreat timesstances without spending far too much time researching an optimal build and developing the requisite fast twitch muscle/turning off auto image display/whatever else the SRS PLYRS do…but this hasn’t limited my variety.

Maybe at higher luck you not only pull higher level forums, but have more of them available as untimed? I only occasionally get cosplay or specific on my untimed list.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!