Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Politics How do you Forumwarriorz feel about my man Ralph Nader?

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Personally, if I were voting with my conscience, I’d have to vote for his old Ford-pwning bum.

But, knowing that dude has no chance of winning and could possibly have a spoiler effect on the Demmies, I might have to compromise.

What do you guys think? In before “Ralph is the Log in to see images! of the left.”

Note, I’m Skanadian, which means I can’t vote on it either way.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

If it weren’t for Nader, we wouldn’t have had to deal with George “Inbred bum Baby” Bush for eight years.

Ralph Nader can suck my no homo

doug05257

Avatar: 3798 Mon Oct 20 19:57:21 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

WILL YIFF FOR VANILLA SCOOPS!

I Log in to see images!

Lord enjoy

[eat dinner with me-
tanawat
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Knights of LOL Official Ball Hanger

tim “the maine-iac” sylvia for prez

Makai Rythem

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yeah, this guy’s gotta have balls if he ever thinks of running for Prez now, seeing that he’s being blamed for Shrub being Prez.

dreamserpent

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

LOL Ralph Nader? he iz teh tool of the neoconz, used 2 split teh leftee vote.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

dreamserpent Posted:

This is how I feel, except in English.

bumhat_69

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

**** Nader, **** him in his arrogant bum with a big spiky dildo.

doug05257: DIAF.

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

dreamserpent Posted:

I’d blame the Democratz for being **** tbh. The fact Kerry was a war hero who disagreed with a war but got a medal for his effort when asked to do it, came off as the cowardly anti patriot to a wimpy self motivated prick who was too busy running away to snort coke out of hooker’s woman's genitalss… well they’ve clearly got half a testicle between them.

So, who you voting for this election? Extremist neo cons or moderate neo cons? The choice is yours.

Of course I’m a brit but it’s the same here. Tories, Labour, po-tay-toh, po tart-oh, toh may to, to mar to. **** it, I’m voting 3rd party (well, actually I’m feeling less keen on them too). But at least ours get a fraction of the seats (like a fifth and rising) every year.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Nader? isn’t he the anti-christ or something?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

I admit it, I wouldn’t hit it.

Talyn

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yeah, go Ralph…what’s the saying? 12th ****ing time is teh charm?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

dude needs to find an attractive, charismatic, proxy to drive his band wagon

Moses Hardin

Level 51 Emo Kid

“Razor Ramon”

He needs Joe-Mentum! But really, his presence is crucial for the REPUBLICAN party, he’ll split the already fragmented vote and we will have deal with another 4, maybe 8 years of ridiculous unemployment and wars over money. Nader, it is best for your country if you go away and make a dumb-bum movie which, unlike Al Gore’s won’t win an oscar.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Moses Hardin Posted:

He needs Joe-Mentum! But really, his presence is crucial for the REPUBLICAN party, he’ll split the already fragmented vote and we will have deal with another 4, maybe 8 years of ridiculous unemployment and wars over money. Nader, it is best for your country if you go away and make a dumb-bum movie which, unlike Al Gore’s won’t win an oscar.

They already made the movie, it’s called “An Unreasonable Man.” Come to think of it, sounds a bit like “An Inconvenient Truth.”

Moses Hardin

Level 51 Emo Kid

“Razor Ramon”

Good point, guess I prove myself right by having no idea that it existed.

maddsurgeon

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

narth Posted:

I’d blame the Democratz for being **** tbh. The fact Kerry was a war hero who disagreed with a war but got a medal for his effort when asked to do it, came off as the cowardly anti patriot to a wimpy self motivated prick who was too busy running away to snort coke out of hooker’s woman's genitalss… well they’ve clearly got half a testicle between them.

So, who you voting for this election? Extremist neo cons or moderate neo cons? The choice is yours.

Exactly. Stop blaming Nader for “splitting the vote.” Nobody automatically deserves votes just by virtue of being in the slightly more reasonable party. I refuse to vote against McCain or against Clinton/Obama, I’m going to vote for someone I want to be President.

My problem with Nader is that he’s been so negative lately. I went up on his website during the 2004 election, and his entire strategy was “vote for me! I’m not Bush and I’m not Kerry! I don’t have anything positive to say, but they suck!” That’s great, Ralph. I’m not Bush or Kerry, either. Vote for me! The least of three evils.

Still, he’s less frightening than Log in to see images!

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

They already made the movie, it’s called “An Unreasonable Man.” Come to think of it, sounds a bit like “An Inconvenient Truth.”

They can always make another movie about him and call it “The Man Who Would Not be President Unless Everyone Else in the Race Died: The Ralph Nader Story, Episode 2”

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Voted for him last time.

DrPhillysBlu-
nt

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

He’s 74 so if he’s elected and he sucks it’ll be easy to kill him and make it look like an accident…i hope he’s got a good VP though

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!