Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Solution to depression ITT

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

iRAWR Posted:

I WANT male reproductive organ UP MY bum

Shocking news in this thread!

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

Janie Posted:

Shocking news in this thread!

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Apparently, iRawr is gay. I did not know this until today.

Supposedly, he has been trying to tell us this for a while now, but for the life of me I cannot see the subtext in his posts. I guess he was just tired of living a lie.

King Krimson edited this message on 09/06/2008 10:07AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

ArtificialFl-
avour

Level 41 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

I don’t like that it ends at some point. Log in to see images! Making it end now seems like a waste. I should of done it earlier if I wanted to do it at all. I can’t say an exact age, since my memories of sixth grade have been almost gone, which is why I bumume it was the worst. Perhaps it would be better to kill someone else.

It seems ideal. I could do whatever I want to a person if I kill em. No fear or anything of them telling. I’ll probably get caught quicker if I do such things, but jail should be a little bit better than school.

However, there is zero chance of him loving me back if I kill him. Right now, it’s improbable, about .006% of a chance of love above 0%, since I am ugly on the outside and inside, a monster in character and species, and already left a bad impression since I am stupid, but that’s still something!!! I don’t know him well, but I don’t know how to describe people well anyway, which I will blame on autism for now.

Plus, I live in a renited state with capital punishment.

Damn, now my brain is corrupted with images again. WHY!

unwinged

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

an hero..

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!