Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing [CLOSED] Birdhouse with an intriguing backstory.

Orthogonal

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Well, I’ve noticed a few “Junk” items going for far more than they seem to be worth. Unless I am missing some intrinsic value or hidden purpose of “Junk” items, I guess people just buy them for “lulz”? Well, being new to the community, I figure, hey, maybe I can get some quick money selling this so called “Junk” too! But I feel bad unloading valueless crap on other people. So let me provide an interesting backstory for my birdhouse.

It was the summer of 1994, and the wild frontier of Montana was being encrouched upon by Walmart. Forests were being destroyed to furnish $4 dining room chairs. Little animals were being crushed. Etc etc. I bought this birdhouse at a Walmart, to attract birds. I will not go into detail about why I wanted to attract birds….. That’s between me and the birds. Anyway, winter came, the birds flew south, and I found a new… hobby. Rabbit watching. So I tossed away this birdhouse. I found it last week in the attic. I hosed it down a bit, so there’s only 3 or 4 really stuck on pieces of bird crap. I’m sure that way it will feel more “homey” or “worn in” or some **** to the birds. So yeah, buy my old useless birdhouse and have a little fun with our feathery breathren. I certainly won’t judge you for it. Log in to see images!

Also, since I know a lot of people will just say “tl;dr”, you don’t have to read my ****ty backstory, you can still buy it if you don’t.

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/56944-birdhouse

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

bump for intriguing backstory bidding war.

pieyum

Avatar: 104284 Thu Jan 22 21:59:47 -0500 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Wonder how fast its gonna be tagged for abuse

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

pieyum Posted:

Wonder how fast its gonna be tagged for abuse

If it’s gonna, it’ll be in about 2 days and 14 hours.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/26462-abusive-auctions-report:

MC Banhammer Posted:

Currently abuse is only determined once the auction closes.

Wylin edited this message on 02/11/2009 4:21PM

Orthogonal

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Holy cow, I didn’t expect such a big turnout so soon. I feel like I need to post nude pictures of myself now for whoring myself out.

Oh, also, will this auction really get closed for abuse? I didn’t know that happened. I saw a marble going for a lot of money so I thought it was a good idea Log in to see images!

Orthogonal

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Yep, looks like it got closed for abuse. Log in to see images!

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Yeah, generally you can’t be creative and get the price bumped up on ****ty items. They will generally return the auction stuff, but the automatic system can’t tell the difference between “A joke between a bunch of people” and “moneytransfers using daily junk”

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

oh, I didn’t even read this thread

hey can you sell some more birdhouses?

I can’t belive i lost that one

Orthogonal

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

I would, but I’m sure it would just get closed for abuse again.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!