Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex Question about alt reveals.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Why bother? There’s only 7 people who can see it.

so then why not? its not like it’ll affect gameplay.

its just one word. Swing the ban axe hammer

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

[Permaban MST Yet Again]

Somewhere, way back when, I posted a (doctored) screenshot of the mod page with a “Ban PANTS” link. If I could remember what to search for I’d post it here.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I’m taking screenshots of the admin section for a short tour. Will be up on the blog soon.

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Evil Trout Posted:

I’m taking screenshots of the admin section for a short tour. Will be up on the blog soon.

sweet

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Cool, posted. That took longer than I thought, but that’s okay because I don’t update the blog nearly as much as I should!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Regarding the original question, I really don’t see why mods shouldn’t alt reveal if they feel like it, everyone else does. Heck, I know a player who was pranked with a title that listed a bunch of his alts. When I questioned whether that was an ok thing to do the response was that it was fine.

I stopped bothering to keep secret alts about 2 months into playing. There is just no point.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Evil Trout Posted:

Cool, posted. That took longer than I thought, but that’s okay because I don’t update the blog nearly as much as I should!

Very interesting, thanks.

Although, honestly, I think the mods tab is more fun. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

scullyangel Posted:

Regarding the original question, I really don’t see why mods shouldn’t alt reveal if they feel like it

Because it’s not our right to do so. That right belongs only to the players.

If a player volunteers that information somewhere (like IDC), and then others post it, that’s the player’s own fault.

If people bumume who’s an alt and post it, then the information’s not reliable. It’s happened before that people have made bumumptions about alts, which have become public knowledge, and yet have been totally wrong.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Very interesting, thanks.

Although, honestly, I think the mods tab is more fun. Log in to see images!

This.

I thought I’d be all jealous and say “I need that feature so I can moderate better!” But nope, mostly game creation stuff.

The most interesting thing to me is how easy the front end seems to use. Meaning, it should require very little to allow us to create our own clbumes, chats, etc. *hint hint*

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

MC Banhammer Posted:

This.

I thought I’d be all jealous and say “I need that feature so I can moderate better!” But nope, mostly game creation stuff.

The most interesting thing to me is how easy the front end seems to use. Meaning, it should require very little to allow us to create our own clbumes, chats, etc. *hint hint*

Hand0fGod could have made an entire clbum dedicated to manimals? He had the maturity to resist that temptation.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

was Posted:

So is Tubsweetie the only mod that reveals alts for people? Or can another moderator do it for me too? Tubsweetie seems to fulfill a lot of alt reveal requests, and if someone else will tell me I don’t want to wait for him to be in the right “mood” to tell me who femline is.

i know who femline is, whats it worth to you..? but theyve already been revealed before, i guess you missed it.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

as a matter of fact they tm’ed me asking not to alt reveal them but then they said some crap i didnt think was awesome so i revealed em anyways lol. but who even cares who is who’s alt? so you can pick on em? meh, i wont reveal em again, its not a clbumy thing to do imo

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

MC Banhammer Posted:

Somewhere, way back when, I posted a (doctored) screenshot of the mod page with a “Ban PANTS” link. If I could remember what to search for I’d post it here.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Thought you might like to see how ET enhanced our mod abilities at the same time he released the latest changes.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

scullyangel Posted:

Regarding the original question, I really don’t see why mods shouldn’t alt reveal if they feel like it, everyone else does. Heck, I know a player who was pranked with a title that listed a bunch of his alts. When I questioned whether that was an ok thing to do the response was that it was fine.

I stopped bothering to keep secret alts about 2 months into playing. There is just no point.

Bump, I would like to know all SG94’s alts plz

also confirm if Ducksrule is Jwred5

and who is Fiorine

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

scullyangel Posted:

Regarding the original question, I really don’t see why mods shouldn’t alt reveal if they feel like it…

Inertia Posted:

Bump, I would like to know all SG94’s alts plz

also confirm if Ducksrule is Jwred5

and who is Fiorine

Sorry, I will never feel like it.

I’m sure the players in question are flattered by your interest.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

scullyangel Posted:

Sorry, I will never feel like it.

I’m sure the players in question are flattered by your interest.

Already lording her power over us. Yep, she’s a mod, alright.

Seriously, congrats to you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!