Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 Toxx Violation?

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

my_mother Posted:

Post in this thread, once only, alts permitted.

I will choose a random post using random.org.

The winning post will get 1 BP and I will write their name on my mammary glands and take a photo and post it in this thread.

I really will, I posted it in nonRP to prove my sincereness!

This contest ends when I get what I want. Not telling what that is.

This is a way to get the peen, but never have to pay up. She can really want the peen, but when questioned say she wants some stupid thing that will never happen. This is not to much a toxx violation, but going around the rules. A contest ends and the user pays up when the request is met, you need to formally know what the request is.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I have TMed my_mother for the victory conditions. I’ve done this with several other contests (usu. of the guess-my-number variety). I will post a confirmation that it’s legitimate once I hear from her.

dupersude

Level 31 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

What exactly is Toxx :/ I see people quoting it in contests. bumumed it was a mod at first then figured that was wrong. >_>

Spirithound

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

dupersude Posted:

What exactly is Toxx :/ I see people quoting it in contests. bumumed it was a mod at first then figured that was wrong. >_>

It’s so the Original Poster doesn’t go changing the rules set out in the Original Post. Actually named after some guy called Toxx.

Obsidian Bla-
cksteel

Avatar: 114995 Thu Jun 04 19:11:28 -0400 2009

Level 30 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

Toxx Clause

A rule originating on the Something Awful message boards that calls for the banning of a member who does not follow his own proclamation. These proclamations are typically in the form of “If X happens, I will do Y.” The person who posts the claim is asked to follow through with his promised act or be banned for lying.

This rule originated from a forum member, Toxx, stating he would tape together the parts of his nether regions if a message board topic reached 5,000 replies. The Something Awful Administrator ordered that he post pictures of the completed act. No pictures were produced, and Toxx was banned as a result. The Toxx clause was instituted as a rule to discourage future members from making exaggerated claims.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Raepdog Posted:

This is a way to get the peen, but never have to pay up.

You don’t get the big give e-peen unless you give the bp.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Wylin Posted:

You don’t get the big give e-peen unless you give the bp.

The friend or flaimbait peen is the one people want anyone can get the big Give one easy.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Bump.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

MC Banhammer Posted:

I have TMed my_mother for the victory conditions. I’ve done this with several other contests (usu. of the guess-my-number variety). I will post a confirmation that it’s legitimate once I hear from her.

did you never hear from her or are you banning yourself for not following through

Raepdog1988

Avatar: 65351 Mon Dec 01 17:36:56 -0500 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

MC Banhammer Posted:

It was?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

I’ll say again: I know what the victory condition is. It has not yet been met.

Raepdog1988

Avatar: 65351 Mon Dec 01 17:36:56 -0500 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’ll say again: I know what the victory condition is. It has not yet been met.

You never said she tubmailed you back. I think having a contest with conditions to win that are never stated and might as well have been 100,000 posts is a bit wrong though but if you insist it is true and just I believe you.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Oh. I must’ve posted that I knew in some other thread, because I know I’ve posted it.

She did mail me back and she told me what the condition was. It’s still attainable.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!