Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Can bids confiscated due to suspicions of auction abuse be appealed?

Endash

Avatar: 93351 Tue Dec 16 16:15:56 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

I did bid high on this .moar file auction, but I did so to ensure I would win, not to artificially drive the price up or transfer Log in to see images!.

However, when I finally managed to log on today, I received a TM saying that the auction was closed due to abuse and my bid was confiscated. Can I at least ask why there were these suspicions, and if there is any possibility that the funds, or even a portion of them, can be returned?

For a .moar with a good spread of +5 boosts and a nifty 105+ PP, I did think 1 mil Log in to see images!

The Biscuit -
Kid

Avatar: 97122 Wed Jan 28 02:18:59 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

Raping The Gingerbread Man since 1992.

That’s pretty ridiculous. You should get your Flezz back, and whoever closed that auction should be banned. No, murdered.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Auctions are automatically closed.

The mods don’t do it.

The Biscuit -
Kid

Avatar: 97122 Wed Jan 28 02:18:59 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

Raping The Gingerbread Man since 1992.

Oh, well can we murder one of them anyway?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

The Biscuit Kid Posted:

Oh, well can we murder one of them anyway?

No, because this isn’t an RP forum.

The auto-close system has a side-effect of showing where problems lay in the underlying stats of many files. Fortunately, if you submit a bug report, ET’s pretty good about fixing them up quickly. Take that route.

Endash

Avatar: 93351 Tue Dec 16 16:15:56 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

MC Banhammer Posted:

No, because this isn’t an RP forum.

The auto-close system has a side-effect of showing where problems lay in the underlying stats of many files. Fortunately, if you submit a bug report, ET’s pretty good about fixing them up quickly. Take that route.

Alright, thanks, I’ll send one out. Thanks for not hijacking the thread and the quick response. Log in to see images!

BarneynPenorz

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Endash Posted:

For a .moar with a good spread of +5 boosts and a nifty 105+ PP, I did think 1 mil Log in to see images!

Plus, its a pretty rare file too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!