Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Stop the dragons

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Celerysteve Posted:

Also you can rationalize it at all you want, but at the end of the day dragons are still ruining FWZ and everyone knows it.

Suppose I claimed that ForumWarz (at least the RP forums portion of it) were ruined long before Dragons. Can you prove me wrong?

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

Suppose I claimed that ForumWarz (at least the RP forums portion of it) were ruined long before Dragons. Can you prove me wrong?

What does that have to with anything? Suppose if I was to rationalize if a frog had wings he wouldn’t bump his bum? Can you prove me wrong?

Possibly a C-
abbage

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Celerysteve Posted:

What does that have to with anything? Suppose if I was to rationalize if a frog had wings he wouldn’t bump his bum? Can you prove me wrong?

Because as far as I’m concerned, Dragons really are just a symptom of the overall problem that already ruined the RP forums, which is fine because the RP forums really exist in order to be ruined. This is a game about ruining forums, after all.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

If they like posting dragons why make them stop?

People are free to do anything they wish.

Honestly I dont care if they post dragons or not. If you dont like them, just use Add block

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

So what if I hack rp and lock all the threads and make it so nobody can post? That’d ruin it. According to you that’d be the point of the game?

Possibly a C-
abbage

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Angry hobo Posted:

People are free to do anything they wish.

And this is why being concerned about “ruining the RP forums” is a waste of time. People will occasionally amuse themselves by doing something which, while permissible, is stupid and annoying. Eventually they’ll get bored and stop. But asking someone to stop gumming up the RP forums with their garbage is silly, since the RP forums basically exist so people can work out their antisocial forum urges to gum stuff up with garbage. In a few months, people won’t care about Dragons anymore, and it will have nothing to do with this thread.

As soon as dragons are no longer popular, we should amuse ourselves by posting great works of literature that are in the public domain into the RP forums. Log in to see images!

Possibly a C-
abbage

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Celerysteve Posted:

So what if I hack rp and lock all the threads and make it so nobody can post? That’d ruin it. According to you that’d be the point of the game?

I wouldn’t mind, you’d probably get banned for it and ET would fix it eventually, but if you wanted to do it, I wouldn’t ask you to stop.

lol the forums have been on an extreme downward spiral since pants was banned, myspacetoim was banned, and then the rest of the funny (instaed of circlejerk/in just for dom) members of tsb almost completely stopped posting

You can blame it on your little 4chan trends if you want though

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Celerysteve Posted:

Yeah, no ****. You’re just now figuring out I’m Gothzilla and I’m dense? Please.

Move thread, please. Trolling. Seriously, is this only being ignored because the mods are sick of dragons too?

Possibly a C-
abbage

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

You know what would solve a lot of problems, seriously?

– An opt-in ability to prevent images (and youtube videos) from displaying on Flamebate, as in “you click the box, you just don’t see them.”

– An “ignore user” option.

Regardless of who’s spamming what, both of those are going to make Flamebate better.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Hey I don’t see what the problem with all these Draginz are.

just take a look at my majestic Klan page!

I adblocked Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!