Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Theorem Fury (advice plz) <SPOILERS>

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Right. I am currently pwning that robot forum. It took me to a ‘secret’ other forum called Paranoid Panorama, and hawt damn it’s hard.

I can already sense I am never EVAR going to be able to pwn this forum, since I had no idea what I was getting into.

I read in the Wiki that after this one, I will be facing Ravit too, which no chance to stock up on meds in the mean time.

Does anyone have any advice? Is it just a matter of stocking up like a hamster, or did you guys wait until you were a certain level?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I wait for a certain level. Maybe 1 or 2 more levels as I’m not sure what you’re stats are at. You can always do the easier forums for the time being and get stock consumables for the upcoming battle. I’d recommend the job board for some quick cash.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Thanks, I stock up on meds regardless. I need to check Kyoubai for some decent .moar files, and I could do with some better shoes and glbumes.

When I got shipped to that second forum, my face was petty much like this: Log in to see images!

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

What I would do in your position is to go for Paranoid Panorama over and over again – provided that you’re not too short on Log in to see images!. If you are, better try to pwn different forums (+ Kosher Crazy Careers) to earn yourself some decent deliveries (you only get deliveries for pwning a particular forum one time a day).

If you have enough Log in to see images!, Paranoid Panorama is good because it’s basically two forums for the cost of one visit. You can earn some Cred in the main forum and try to get as far as possible in the Rage of the Machines subforum before you need to use (too many) consumables. This way, you should be able to level up pretty quickly. And when you have 2-3 levels more, just use your consumables and pwn the **** out of RotM.

//By the way, Ravit’s thread is about as strong as a normal thread (maybe slightly stronger?), so don’t worry about that.

FalCoN edited this message on 02/08/2009 4:33PM

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

ur a camwhore.

1. use ur healing attacks

or

2. raise ur defense

i didn’t use consumables during any of the ep2 threads, and i still won. the only forums i didnt finish were because my comp crashed, part of the story, or there was a bug in the game (twice on Amish, the one where u suck up, and geronimo)

i was somewhere between level 19 and 25. That’s a pretty big range, but I’m not sure exactly what level i was then.

when i saw more threads, i wasn’t really scared or surprised.

ghax edited this message on 02/09/2009 12:25AM

Montressor

Avatar: 77535 Tue Jan 13 09:44:11 -0500 2009

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 37 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Baroness Von Squeezenstein Posted:

Thanks, I stock up on meds regardless. I need to check Kyoubai for some decent .moar files, and I could do with some better shoes and glbumes.

When I got shipped to that second forum, my face was petty much like this: Log in to see images!

Alternately, you could grind it until you get some of the hard-to-find .moar files available there.

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

I just did it on my camwhore at level 20, you’re ego/sexiness gets filled up again after the 1st forum. It’s not hard at all. I’ll post my stats if you really want.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

I already managed, just waited a couple of days and stocked up on herbals. Thanks anyway Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!