Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature The officialized forumbuildr 2.0 beta WORD TYPE suggestion thread!

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I hate to be “Johnny Request-Ignore” and all, but…it does do that already. Log in to see images!

There are? I thought there were just ones to generate a number 0-9 (@random_number) or 1-10(@#). Then you have to stack them up if you want to generate a number. I was hoping there’d be an option like @#[327,400].

Corion edited this message on 03/19/2008 9:33PM

Lactose the -
Intolerant

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Is there a word type that will return the player’s name when it displays in the threads? I checked the word type list in the Wiki, but couldn’t find it. @player_name would be an appropriate name. A player name word type would make constructing angry replies a lot more realistic and personalized. There is already a @nick that returns a random nickname, why not one for the player?

Also, some other suggestions to make things more personal:

@player_friend – returns a random friend from the user’s friend list. You would have to remove male reproductive organshot boy Fr4gGingR1teZ of course.

@player_klan – returns the player’s Klan name.

@klan – returns a random Klan name

@klan_member – returns the name of a random name from the player’s klan.

@player_clbum – returns the player’s clbum.

@player_location – returns the player’s location from their profile. (One randomly generated from a list if no location is entered)

@player_interest – returns a random interest from the comma-separated list of interests from their profile. (One randomly generated from a list if no interests are entered)

@player_occupation – returns the occupation listed on the player’s profile. (One randomly generated from a list if no occupation is entered)

Zaratustra

[Mad Gear]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Books from the Bible.

Synonyms for ‘evil’.

Qebafhzn

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

@street

Mayberry Court, California Street, ect.

@street_type

Court, Drive, Street, Road, Avenue, ect.

Has anyone already suggested this?

rohina

[Fighting bumolinos]

Level 10 Troll

Queen of Mean

This week with the wiccapedia, I really wanted plants or herbs (rather than the cooking spices, not at all the same thing), but I am not sure how often that would come up.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Maybe I missed it but what about

@number_even (2,4,6,8)

@Number_odd (1,3,5,7,9)

I was going to make something that needed those earlier.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

@lover_male

@lover_female

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Velveteen Posted:

@lover_male

@lover_female

Are you requesting word types, or sex partners? Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

@pronoun_singular

MC Banhammer edited this message on 04/30/2008 6:28PM

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

@orifice, plz?

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

@invented

/invented, fashioned, built, etc.

Jperzio

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

How about Rune Rake a **** take of runescape. You could make a little image of a rake made of rune or some ****e like that.

The Random O-
ne

Avatar: 1876 Fri Dec 19 13:59:05 -0500 2008

[Nexus Warriors]

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

@insult_order: **** you, **** off, go **** yourself, sod off, shut up, STFU, GTFO, go suck male reproductive organs, choke on a male reproductive organ and die etc. I’m surprised there isn’t one of this already.

@great: awesome, amazing, incredible, off the charts, out of this world, mind-blowing etc. For when @good isn’t enough.

A few random ones that I’ve been thinking about.

@region: country, city, state, province, county, kingdom, realm, republic, confederacy, commonwhealth, city-state, neighborhood, planet, dimension etc.

@conflict: conflict, war, battle, guerrila, combat, fight, altercation etc.

@video_game_character: self-explanatory

@internet_celebrity: Star Wars kid, tubgirl, Samuel L. Jackson, the “Ask a Ninja” ninja, Ben “Yahtzee” Crosshaw etc.

@monty_python_quote: wink wink nudge nudge, I’m a lumberjack and I’m OK, spam spam spam spam eggs and spam, it’s just a flesh wound etc.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Damn these are @great!

The Random One Posted:

@insult_order: **** you, **** off, go **** yourself, sod off, shut up, STFU, GTFO, go suck male reproductive organs, choke on a male reproductive organ and die etc. I’m surprised there isn’t one of this already.

@great: awesome, amazing, incredible, off the charts, out of this world, mind-blowing etc. For when @good isn’t enough.

A few random ones that I’ve been thinking about.

@region: country, city, state, province, county, kingdom, realm, republic, confederacy, commonwhealth, city-state, neighborhood, planet, dimension etc.

@conflict: conflict, war, battle, guerrila, combat, fight, altercation etc.

@video_game_character: self-explanatory

@internet_celebrity: Star Wars kid, tubgirl, Samuel L. Jackson, the “Ask a Ninja” ninja, Ben “Yahtzee” Crosshaw etc.

@monty_python_quote: wink wink nudge nudge, I’m a lumberjack and I’m OK, spam spam spam spam eggs and spam, it’s just a flesh wound etc.

@Bad_Mod: Mc Banhammer

Cicadalek

[The Protected]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

@generic_intensifier: really, very, awesomely, literally, absolutely, could not be more etc.

The Random O-
ne

Avatar: 1876 Fri Dec 19 13:59:05 -0500 2008

[Nexus Warriors]

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Damn these are @great!

Yay! I contributed to the great overarching mythos!

A few more: @book, @webcomic, and @cute (cute, cuddly, lovely, nice, pretty, kawaii, cuddly wuddly etc.)

Also, while checking to see if these exist, I discovered that the madlib for font names is called @front Log in to see images!

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’m kind of surprised that there are no topics related directly to stupid as a word type.

@stupid: blockheaded, dense, doltish, dumb, obtuse, thickheaded, thick-witted, idiotic, stupid, foolish, silly, absurd, harebrained…

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

@boy_band: New Kids on the Block, *NSync, Backstreet Boys, Boyz2Men, The Monkeys, The Beatles, Boyzone, New Edition, Take That, Westlife, H-Town, The Jonas Brothers, Menudo, Tony Toni Tone, Dream Street, 4Him, Hanson

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

@you: will produce the player’s username

[int]This text will not be run through unintelligencer, because for some submissions that really kills the joke/effect[/int]

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!