Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art Distinguished Gentlemen of High Society Thread

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Yes, good evening and welcome, we are so very pleased, as they say, to make your acquaintance. Just between you and I my good fellow, you’re quite head and shoulders above the common riff-raff who I dare say have the audacity to present themselves in our fair establishment. Why, had I to know how hard-pressed and thin-herded by the most base and simple limits of refinement we might be, I’d have scarcely opened the place! Hahaha! Come, come, I digress, my pbumion proceeds my patience and for that I bear the full burden of; let us gather amongst one another for parlor games and the telling of tall tales. Long into the night shall we sip overpriced cognac, act pretentiously, and contort our faces in disagreeable positions.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Do you even have a mustache?

How can you call yourself a distinguished gentleman if you don’t have a mustache?

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Kind gentleman, implore me your pardons. I was most bumuredly ner upon and approaching the vicinity of a most inspired and profound disclosure when at once I found my self accosted, held privy to the inherent authority to a particular sort within my vicinity ho had no less than marked reservations to my, shall we say, means of linguistic enablement… Forthwith was I by all means and purposes, utterly stifled in these endeavors as the grounds of this execution were most discernibly legitimate by all given standards, and given to thus what could ensue within a man of principle more than the acknowledgment and outright surrender of such means?

No matter, such things are explicably unreputable for men of a stately caliber to dwell more than an eager moment upon! Aye then? Another round to make merry and keep our spirits?

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!