Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Amp Zaphrix Posted:

It’s all in playstyle.

Snake in 1v1s, because that Nikita is beautiful when done properly, but Marth in 4-man. The reason I say that is because he’s fast, has a good reach, and they were nice to him with regards to reaction time.

And a Final Smash that’s over 9000. Log in to see images!

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

Rentboy Posted:

Disgraceful Final Smashes? Peach. I mean, come on, she’s just…very special.

I kind of like Peach’s. She was always my mainstay character in Melee, and it fits her dodge ‘n’ poke strategy pretty well. It’s nothing as stupidly damaging as a few of the others, but it can result in KO’ing everyone else if you get it off right.

Also, why the hell would you put TWO Nesses in a game? Ness is sucky enough without needing a clone.

Meh. I always felt the same way about Fox and Captain Falcon. Not that they suck (since damn near everyone would disagree with that), but that the game doesn’t need two or three of them. Truthfully, I’ve been liking Lucas a bit more than Ness, but I still suck gorillas with both of them.

Also, Sonic is fun as hell, and the song from Sonic CD still makes me **** from laughing too hard. I need to do laundry.

Jrgsubzero

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Yiffachu. Woot.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

Snott Posted:

Meh. I always felt the same way about Fox and Captain Falcon. Not that they suck (since damn near everyone would disagree with that), but that the game doesn’t need two or three of them. Truthfully, I’ve been liking Lucas a bit more than Ness, but I still suck gorillas with both of them.

Also, Sonic is fun as hell, and the song from Sonic CD still makes me **** from laughing too hard. I need to do laundry.

“Sonic Boom” is a ****ing clbumic. Log in to see images!

Unicorns

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

someone brawlll meeeee

Zonhin

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

show me ya moves

-cptn falcoln

rockinaway247

Level 1 Re-Re

Brawl sucks

Unicorns

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

you’re too slow

Zonhin

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

rockinaway247 Posted:

Brawl sucks

falcoln puch!!!

-cptn falcoln

Badgerman of-
DOOM

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’ve beaten SSE, got all characters, all stages, over half of the challenges, and all of the events. Mains are Pokemon Trainer, because I loves me my Charizard. I’m really good with Lucario as well, but most likely because I mained Mewtwo last game. So far, I’ve fogiven Sakurai for that transgression.

ArmyofJuan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

this game IS sweet as balls, but apparently its been ahwile since iv played smash as i suck right now.

Im only good with Meta Knight and a wii bit ok with Wario and Pokemon Trainer.

But all i want is solid snake…

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

ArmyofJuan Posted:

this game IS sweet as balls, but apparently its been ahwile since iv played smash as i suck right now.

Snake is weird. I’ve heard people say he’s awful, but I’ve also heard people say he’ll be high tier. I guess his play style just needs to be put to the test of time.

Sonic’s play style is unique as well, but we all know he’s going to be high/top tier already. Log in to see images!

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

ArmyofJuan Posted:

Snake is one of the easiest to unlock… Just go into Group > Brawl > Pick someone for you, and a random CPU, and play on Shadow Moses 10 times.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Snake is all about playstyle. If you’re the type that was a killer Ness in SSBM, you’ll crush with Snake. Otherwise… He’s good, but not amazing.

CptJackbum

Level 10 Emo Kid

God of Thunder

I dont get it until tommorow due to DRE. Anything I should know?

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’d say the issue with Ness and Lucas is that their combat style hasn’t lasted as well into the sequel-in the previous game Ness at least occupied a niche with his loopy attacks. With the diversity of fighters now, plus the incredibly empty final smashes, they don’t seem all that useful.

Now, G&W on the other hand…

What did you guys think of the final boss Tabuu? It’s obvious who the director is, when you fight him…

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Game and Watch has always been and will always bee a scary opponent.

ArmyofJuan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

well i played as snake at a friends and he totally is my favorite. im finally winning matches

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Snake is nasty in 1-on-1, but I find I get owned in multi-man, mostly because I’m Nikita-happy.

For multi-man, it’s all about Marth’s speed, reach, and final smash of painful whore-out.

ArmyofJuan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

How do you explode the missles? i keep thinking its a and b at once but im not too sure. i also cant figure out hot to get the codec to work (pressing down on the d pad really fast?)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!