Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Uncle scrooge Posted:

I plan on buying a wii and this game off my vacation moneys Log in to see images!

Good luck…Wiis are harder to find than prostitutes without gonorrhea. Log in to see images!

Meow_sexy

[Hyperactive]

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I’m so excited for this.

My copy should be getting shipped next Monday!

Huzzah!

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

Yeah, I have to work twice tomorrow because of it…open at 11am, then midnight launch at 11pm. Should be a fun launch, though. Log in to see images!

Although, it REALLY sucks not being able to afford a Wii for the game that you want to play that you have to work a midnight launch for. D’oh. Ah, well. XD

Xenosis

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

I would get it, but chances are it’s been over-reserved already.

I’m going to a gamestop on Sunday just to make sure.

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

Our store was still taking reservations today for the extra copies they sent – you should call your local one and ask if you can still reserve it.

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

Good luck…Wiis are harder to find than prostitutes without gonorrhea. Log in to see images!

You know, I keep hearing this, but when I bought my Wii a couple of months after launch, I found it on my first try at the local Wal-Mart. I live in Houston, so it’s not like it’s a hickville location.

Then again, I also picked up a copy of SSBB this morning at the Wal-Mart as well. Straight off the shelves, no pre-order. I wasn’t even there for it, I just happened to see it while I walked by.

Here’s a little tip for gamer parents: if the cartoon violence doesn’t bother you then yes, your three-year-old can figure out the controls. Not just figure the controls out, but actually play with you! I don’t think my son is going to beat me anytime soon without me setting myself up, but we had an absolute blast with him laughing his head off at the action.

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

They had a pretty mbumive stock of them at the Gamestop I had reserved mine at… I think Nintendo figured that they needed a copy per Wii that’s been sold (which was smart figure-ment).

So far, it’s awesome. A few changes to the old characters make me sad, but some of the new ones are a blast (I’m loving Olimar). There’s a crapload of stuff to unlock, and the Adventure Mode actually doesn’t suck!

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I shall take over the Brawling world with Marth and Snake.

Blargh and so forth.

Fear me.

JuggernautXUG

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I got it on sunday, played for about 30 min. Was very pleased. Though not surprised.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Kinda hard to be surprised with all the spoilertasticness all over the Interwebs.

hexidimentio-
nal

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

i dont get why characters that really arent nintendo characters keep getting put in the ss games, i thought this was a nintendo cameo game? the mgs game for the ds isnt all that popular to warrant snake

JuggernautXUG

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

hexidimentional Posted:

i dont get why characters that really arent nintendo characters keep getting put in the ss games, i thought this was a nintendo cameo game? the mgs game for the ds isnt all that popular to warrant snake

Hideo Kojima and Shigeru Miyamoto are like really close friends and Kojima wanted Snake to be in so Miyamoto put him in.

I havn’t had too much time to play but I really want to unlock snake as he is by far one of my favorite video game characters of all time!

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

Apparently Kojima begged for Snake to be in the *last* one, it just didn’t happen.

I’ve pretty much given up on playing as Snake anyways… Never been a fan of projectile-based characters. His Final Smash is a ****ton of fun, though.

Rentboy

[HCN Vista]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

EPIC. This game is simply EPIC.

Also, glitches? I haven’t noticed any in the game thus far.

In addition, the solo adventure is surprisingly fun, for what it’s worth.

Furthermore, I enjoy some of the retooling they’ve done, especially in regards to Mario (who was always too floaty for me). Pokemon Trainer is bomb, but I loves my Samus.

Favorite controller style? Mine is Wiimote and Nunchuk, although getting rid of items is a **** with that style.

Clackling

[PFE]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I tried the Wiimote + Nunchuk, I really did. I just couldn’t get used to it, so I switched back to the Gamecube controller.

Also…there is SO much to do in this game. I’m never going to get bored of it, simply because as soon as I get sick of the repetitive SSE, I can switch to a normal Brawl, or do some Clbumic, or shoot some coins for trophies, or make pretty dioramas, or build a stage.

The point is…there’s a lot to do. I’m currently battling my way through the 29th mission in SSE. I desperately want to get Sonic. Like, none of the characters matter to me but him. He better be worth it.

Also, for the record: I hate Luigi. He’s absolutely horrible. And his Final Smash is just…disgraceful.

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

I’d heard a ton about glitchiness ahead of time, but haven’t seen anything myself. Apparently Jigglypuff’s Final Smash does amusing things… Here’s one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL3JOy98WUE&feature=related

Jigglypuff is one of the last few I still need to unlock… Almost there…

I haven’t gotten to play with the Wiimote/nunchuk yet, just because I need to buy some more damn batteries. I figure it’ll be a fun diversion for a round or two, then I’ll go back to the Wavebird.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

Sonic awesom is, i use him cuz good..no slee…V_V

But Sonic is really what I hoped he’d be. He’ll be incredible in 1 vs. 1, and not too bad in 4-Man Brawl (where I can just as easily use Peach).

Rentboy

[HCN Vista]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Disgraceful Final Smashes? Peach. I mean, come on, she’s just…very special.

Also, why the hell would you put TWO Nesses in a game? Ness is sucky enough without needing a clone.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

Rentboy Posted:

Disgraceful Final Smashes? Peach. I mean, come on, she’s just…very special.

Also, why the hell would you put TWO Nesses in a game? Ness is sucky enough without needing a clone.

I think a lot of people are REALLY underestimating Peach’s FS. Putting an opponent to sleep means you can use a fully charged smash, and Peach can force opponents to sleep for long periods of time.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It’s all in playstyle.

Snake in 1v1s, because that Nikita is beautiful when done properly, but Marth in 4-man. The reason I say that is because he’s fast, has a good reach, and they were nice to him with regards to reaction time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!