Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Future Sentrillion epeen: we don't really need so many IPs

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

It’s a collectible epeen that requires almost no skill and most people got it by jamming something on their keyboards anyway so I see no point in requiring so many IPs.

How about reducing the number of IPs required to 100? It’ll make the task less boring and also reduce a lot of traffic on the server.

Another idea to make the task less boring: maybe we can have “acquiring IPs” type of job, so we can slowly get there.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

quangntenemy Posted:

It’s a collectible epeen

I stopped reading here. Collectible E-Peens are mostly no-brainers, so keep the E-Peen as it is.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Why change it? It’s a really stupid task to get it, and yes it sucks, but that is what I like about it. No other peen is achieved in such a way

Aldo_Anything edited this message on 02/07/2009 10:27AM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Nicco Posted:

I stopped reading here. Collectible E-Peens are mostly no-brainers, so keep the E-Peen as it is.

You should have kept reading. There was a solid reason for the reduction suggestion, and also a very good alternative suggestion.

quangntenemy Posted:

How about reducing the number of IPs required to 100? It’ll make the task less boring and also reduce a lot of traffic on the server.

Another idea to make the task less boring: maybe we can have ”acquiring IPs” type of job, so we can slowly get there.

I like both of those idea.

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

quangntenemy Posted:

Another idea to make the task less boring: maybe we can have “acquiring IPs” type of job, so we can slowly get there.

This is a good idea. There’s not much variety in the job board at the moment, so this would be quite a big improvement.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

People are requesting more variety in the job board ever since it was implemented, but nothing happened Log in to see images!

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Grayson81 Posted:

This is a good idea. There’s not much variety in the job board at the moment, so this would be quite a big improvement.

The job board is already pointless. No need to make it more pointless.

Nicco edited this message on 02/07/2009 10:28AM

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

I agree with OP. This peen is easily done by jamming the keyboard with a fork and walking away while occasionally coming back to boost ego. Please come up with something more creative for the DAS Bloodhound.

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Nicco:

The job board’s ‘point’ was to create miniquests in the same sense of the quests you do for flezz normally. A way, ideally, to get a chunk of flezz during the day by helping random folks even when blocked on your real quests.

Adding variety to the missions improves this. Right now there’s really 4 types: Beat Forum. Speedrun Forum at 1 lemon speed. Speedrun Forum at 2 lemon speed. Speedrun Forum at 3 lemon speed.

Adding: Get x IPs in forum, Use Virus attack x times in forum missions sound like a good expansion on the concept.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Aldo_Anything Posted:

No other peen is achieved in such a way

This is why it should be left alone. It is unique in the way it is achieved.

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

KindFearlessLeader Posted:

Adding: Get x IPs in forum, Use Virus attack x times in forum missions sound like a good expansion on the concept.

Horrible idea. If it gives less Job Points than the Speedrun and Pwn Forum jobs nobody will do these jobs, if it gives more Job Points than the Speedrun and Pwn Forum jobs the E-Peen wouldn’t be unique anymore in the way it is obtained.

Sex and Razo-
rs

Avatar: 44034 Sun Jan 25 21:14:16 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I guess you have other valid reasons but it kinda also sounds like you want to make it “easier”. People don’t want to take the time to sit through 1000 and just give up = less people have the peen.

Exactly it requires no skill. Why make it even easier?

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Sex and Razors Posted:

I guess you have other valid reasons but it kinda also sounds like you want to make it “easier”. People don’t want to take the time to sit through 1000 and just give up = less people have the peen.

Exactly it requires no skill. Why make it even easier?

it took me a couple of minutes to line up all those clicks on the DAS.

then i sat back and let my computer resolve all those requests. This caused multiple computer crashes and forced many reboots. This wasted many forum visits. Getting 1000 IPs was fun because it took little skill and it was extremely fun to engineer a way to launch 1000 attacks from my computer.

changing the criterion for the E-Peen would be stupid imho.

NOTE: i would support this view even if i didn’t have the E-Peen already.

ghax edited this message on 02/07/2009 10:07PM

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

I kind of agree but it’s not that hard really.

When I got that one on my characters I just went into denture chat, got a C-Clamp and attached it to my keyboard while I was doing things around the place.

I don’t think it needs to be 1,000 at this point…but it’s still a really easy peen to obtain without doing anything.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

CreepPipe Posted:

I kind of agree but it’s not that hard really.

When I got that one on my characters I just went into denture chat, got a C-Clamp and attached it to my keyboard while I was doing things around the place.

I don’t think it needs to be 1,000 at this point…but it’s still a really easy peen to obtain without doing anything.

i always wonder if i’m both sadistic and masochistic or just poor. i got the 1000 IPs on the Amish Forum instead of denture chat. Also, I had to rapidly click the mouse to get DAS to activate over and over. I didn’t have something to hold the bumon.

ghax edited this message on 02/09/2009 12:32AM

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I believe you mean masochistic unless you were smacking the keyboard. But yeah, theres another thread where people say what the used to weigh down the key. I took an easy route.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

Balloon Posted:

I believe you mean masochistic unless you were smacking the keyboard. But yeah, theres another thread where people say what the used to weigh down the key. I took an easy route.

fixed. look up

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

I’d like to see a peen for deploying the FBO and Shallow Esophagus scripts to every forum they can be deployed to.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Fortunato Posted:

I’d like to see a peen for deploying the FBO and Shallow Esophagus scripts to every forum they can be deployed to.

It should be able to deploy those two scripts to nearly every forum, not just storyline forums. And then a peen would be cool

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

Aldo_Anything Posted:

It should be able to deploy those two scripts to nearly every forum, not just storyline forums. And then a peen would be cool

that would be an interesting peen. extremely fun to try that on ESFE

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!