Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pics Hilarious Pictures Thread

BritishSeven-
fold

Avatar: 13869 2012-10-13 16:34:26 -0400

Level 69 Troll

fabulous person

Hey EVERYBODY!!!! Post some more pix plz. Thanks.

nukewaste

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

I think the actress (credited as Kelly Cornflake) uses a different name in other videos. I know I’ve seen her somewhere before.

That’s because she looks a hell of a lot like Sarah Silverman.

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

KLbumIC KOMEDY Log in to see images!

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Some hilarious stuff in here.

Raven Effect-
DDT

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Fierce Almond Posted:

One of my favorite Japanese legends, the Kuchisake Onna, slit-mouthed woman. She approaches people on the street, and her mouth is hidden (usually by a surgical mask, which plays into people’s fears anyway, since it’s common to wear them during cold season). She asks the unsuspecting victim “Do you think I’m beautiful?” If the victim answers “yes”, she will remove the mask, showing that her mouth has been split, ear-to-ear, by a sharp blade (the story often goes that it was done by her boyfriend).

She then asks again “Do you think I’m beautiful?”. The victim that screams is chased down, and his own mouth is split from ear to ear. The kind victim that maintains his cool and answers “yes”, should that ever happen, will free her from her life of hell, and she will be at peace.

Images

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

SuperMo0 Posted:

Why do I get the horrible feeling they’re British? Oh yeah…because they clearly are. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!
_
gigerth Posted:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6784/spidermanzrv0.jp

HO **** I LOVE THESE ****ERS. HOT DAMN.
_

I gots one fer you.
NSFW
Mouse over, lulz. WARNING. WARNING. HILARIOUS, BUT HORRIFYING.
NAZI GURO SHOTA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWT

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Janie Posted:

One of my favorite Japanese legends, the Kuchisake Onna, slit-mouthed woman. She approaches people on the street, and her mouth is hidden (usually by a surgical mask, which plays into people’s fears anyway, since it’s common to wear them during cold season). She asks the unsuspecting victim “Do you think I’m beautiful?” If the victim answers “yes”, she will remove the mask, showing that her mouth has been split, ear-to-ear, by a sharp blade (the story often goes that it was done by her boyfriend).

She then asks again “Do you think I’m beautiful?”. The victim that screams is chased down, and his own mouth is split from ear to ear. The kind victim that maintains his cool and answers “yes”, should that ever happen, will free her from her life of hell, and she will be at peace.

Images

This is awesome, btw.

FigureWithMe-
at1954

Avatar: 49303 Sat Oct 18 14:30:54 -0400 2008

[watmm]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

queen of england vs gurner

LOLWaffle

Level 5 Re-Re

Fun for the whole family
._.Log in to see images!

Aulus

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Janie Posted:

Images

Sorry to correct you, however, if you answer yes, she will follow you to the door of your house and kill you there. The reason is because the word ‘pretty’ in japanese has a similar spelling to a word which means ‘to cut’, ao, the only way to escape would be to say so-so. There are other ways that you give her a specific item and shes confused or something for a second, and you can escape in that time. I cant remember the item, however.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Aulus Posted:

Sorry to correct you, however, if you answer yes, she will follow you to the door of your house and kill you there. The reason is because the word ‘pretty’ in japanese has a similar spelling to a word which means ‘to cut’, ao, the only way to escape would be to say so-so. There are other ways that you give her a specific item and shes confused or something for a second, and you can escape in that time. I cant remember the item, however.

Yes, I looked it up and found that out.

Here we go, I did a quick Wiki on it:

One way to escape is to present the Kuchisake-onna with amber, hard candy. Another is to say “pomade” three times (in some versions, six times). This will make her either falter and turn or run away. If the victim has pomade, they can write with it behind her back to keep her from following. The reason is rumored to be that this reminds her of either the dentist’s or (plastic) surgery smells, or that her boyfriend used it.

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

InaneAnomaly Posted:

Wow, thanks a lot. Now I won’t be able to sleep tonight for fear of a crazy woman wearing a surgical mask killing me. On that note, why don’t those stories ever have the option of just stabbing her in the face or other body part?

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Goth_Jesus Posted:

Wow, thanks a lot. Now I won’t be able to sleep tonight for fear of a crazy woman wearing a surgical mask killing me. On that note, why don’t those stories ever have the option of just stabbing her in the face or other body part?

I think she’d just come back and slice your face off…then eat it.

BritishSeven-
fold

Level 69 Troll

fabulous person

You see the girl in the blue? Yeah, I’d so hit that! Log in to see images!

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

BritishSeven-
fold

Level 69 Troll

fabulous person

BritishSeven-
fold

Level 69 Troll

fabulous person

BritishSeven-
fold

Level 69 Troll

fabulous person

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

LOL GREAT PICS

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!