Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poetry **** my life

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

Today, my boss called me into his office to show me the web site of a potential business partner. When he began to type ‘virginia’ into google, it auto-completed his search with his recent search for ‘virgin boy bumholes’. I have to go on business trip with him tomorrow. I’m a young guy. FML

I lol’d. And pee’d a bit.

Gotarda

Level 60 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

Already bookmarked… I Log in to see images!d this site, oh my gosh!

“Today, my girlfriend decided to strip me naked and blindfold me, then told me I’d get a reward if I caught her. So I ran around naked and blindfolded till I caught her, and then I yelled, “I want my prize on the kitchen table!” It was her mom who’d just got back from work. FML”

NOS MAN

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

And I thought you were just some dumb emo bumming about something… This is the most entertaining thing I’ve seen in a while…

If you read to many you start to feel a bit bad… cause some of the **** in here, has happened to me, in a way at least…

NOS MAN edited this message on 03/27/2009 8:39PM

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

heard this site from a friend. the snippets you post here is enough for my daily quota. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!