Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 kyoubai bug?

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

I middle clicked on all my items to sell them. When I got to the last one, I got the “Are you trying to hack us? Please don’t” message. I don’t think I hacked the site. I don’t know what’s wrong, but apparently something is.

Any idea what is going on?

Jojo Mellow

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 15 Hacker

Ooh, I wonder what this bumon does... Uh-oh.

I get that message when I accidentally double click the extract link for a moar file. I don’t think it’s a bug.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Jojo Mellow Posted:

I get that message when I accidentally double click the extract link for a moar file. I don’t think it’s a bug.

ok, maybe i double clicked but didn’t notice it

i must have counted one extra 5-HTP. u lose track when u sell so many.

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

You get that message if you try to sell something you don’t have any more.

I get it periodically, when throwing up a ton of listings really quickly, too.

It’s nothing to worry about, and I seriously doubt they think we’re trying to hack anything with an auction listing.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

generichaxor Posted:

ok, maybe i double clicked but didn’t notice it

i must have counted one extra 5-HTP. u lose track when u sell so many.

Speaking of which, why couldn’t you use the ‘Buy it now’ feature? I don’t like waiting for my discount drugs when I’m on a bender.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

The system treats Consumbales differently than Equipment. Listing multiple Consumables at the same price is pretty fast & easy. Not so with Equipment.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Acid Flux Posted:

The system treats Consumbales differently than Equipment. Listing multiple Consumables at the same price is pretty fast & easy. Not so with Equipment.

really? how so? I’ve had no problem

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Inertia Posted:

really? how so? I’ve had no problem

With Consumables, you can simply back your browser bu one page after the auction lists at the price & details you decided. Then by hitting the ‘Calculate Deposit’ bumon again, it will allow you to list another Consumable. If you do the same thing with Equipment, even if you have multiples of that item, it gives you the ‘Are you hacking us?’ Pop-Up.

Neona

Avatar: 88117 Sat Feb 07 19:37:29 -0500 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 43 Camwhore

Serious future peenwhore. XO!

Acid Flux Posted:

With Consumables, you can simply back your browser bu one page after the auction lists at the price & details you decided. Then by hitting the ‘Calculate Deposit’ bumon again, it will allow you to list another Consumable. If you do the same thing with Equipment, even if you have multiples of that item, it gives you the ‘Are you hacking us?’ Pop-Up.

This is because each equippable item has its on unique id. When you make the auction, the link to make it includes that id. The id changes every time you sell one to the next id for that item you have. I think it might be possible to get around this by extracting the ids from your equip page, but I haven’t tried it yet.

Neona edited this message on 02/17/2009 6:11PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!