Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Rewards for collecting (and keeping) as many different .moar files as possible?

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Some people (including me) don’t sell unused .moar files, but keep them and try to collect as many different ones as possible. My question is: Does that make any sense (or will it make any sense in future) or can I just sell all the files I don’t want to use without missing out on something?

To me, it sounds like a reasonable suggestion to reward people for collecting different .moar files. You could implement other .moar-related E-Peen or think of something else for .moar file collectors (e.g. a Leaderboard ‘Unique .moar files collected’...). You could also think of more levels for the Spider-Man E-Peen, however this would discourage buying .moar files through Kyoubai. Still not a bad idea.

And if you’re considering to do this, maybe you should also consider to record all .moar files a player has ever owned – just so that you could have a seperated list of all .moar files you already collected without having to keep those files (item menu Log in to see images! FalCoN edited this message on 02/05/2009 10:47AM

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I kind of agree; it doesn’t make sense to have a peen for 25 files and then no more of them.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

There’s already several threads discussing how to collect them. I for one think it’s a lot of fun to collect .moar files, and I know I’m not alone. This would make meeeeeeeee’s display case tons of fun (display all the different moar files you collect!)

It would also be cool for there to be a peen for the number of unique files you collect: “Media Pirate: this player collected 100 unique .moar files!”

FalCoN

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Any feedback on this?

B_I_G_S_H_I_T

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

I’d like to see it like the Spider-Man E-peen but with certain numbers of unique extracted .moar files.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I like the idea, I’ve never deleted a single file that wasn’t a duplicate.

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

amen to this one. i have kept all unique moar files from the start.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

As have I. As have many I’m suspecting. Usually I sell duplicates at the ppwn shop (and one good program for auction). But yes, I’d like to see a e-peen for collecting say 50, 100, 500. But I don’t know how many .moar files there are so set the numbers accordingly.

FalCoN

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

bump because I want to know if it makes sense to keep useless .moar files or if it doesn’t Log in to see images!

BarneynPenorz

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

I’ve been collecting .moar files too since to me it’s the only really interesting thing to do left with my character.

So yeah, I definitely support having an E-peen for collectors. Hope this awesome proposal gets some consideration.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I can’t make any promises regarding how long it will take to implement it, but I’d love to implement a collection section at some point. So yes, you can hold onto them to work towards that feature that will appear at some point.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

It would be very useful if we got a second .moar file section. Files we wantes in a future collection would not show up in regular equipment or create an auction anymore. Log in to see images!

Sex and Razo-
rs

Avatar: 44034 Sun Jan 25 21:14:16 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’d like a second moar file section where duplicates of files we already have go in.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

If the peen is still pending can we have an improvement to the inventory interface so that it would be easier to keep moar files?

Can we have something like a secondary storage that we can use to store unused moar files? Would be ideal if this support stacking.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

quangntenemy Posted:

If the peen is still pending can we have an improvement to the inventory interface so that it would be easier to keep moar files?

Can we have something like a secondary storage that we can use to store unused moar files? Would be ideal if this support stacking.

Would also be sweet if they didn’t show up when selling stuff in the pwn shop or kyoubai if they are in this “collection section”

Ger-Man

Avatar: 75072 2010-07-15 14:18:11 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Permanoob

WeChall sucks

Aldo_Anything Posted:

It would be very useful if we got a second .moar file section. Files we wantes in a future collection would not show up in regular equipment or create an auction anymore. Log in to see images!

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

how about junk files too?

LookingGlbum

Avatar: 25772 Sun Jun 07 12:12:14 -0400 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’ve stopped extracting the junk/moar files. I get tired of them building up. I just stopped, I hate to look now at how many on some of them I actually have. 42 for one, that was over a month ago, that I last looked at how many to extract!Log in to see images! LookingGlass edited this message on 03/07/2009 4:12PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!