Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature Who wants to break sum dragonz

BOOMER-CODE

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I was thinking of whipping up a quick program to automatically “break” dragons you enter into the form.

As per MCB’s suggestion: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/25673 = it seems entirely possible to just put all entered dragonz into a page and continuously refresh it, once a second. This can be accomplished with a HTML meta refresh tag. So you’d just leave a tab open with the egg-breaker in it and you can watch as dragunz go bye-bye.

Interest?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

just adblock them so they don’t load in the first place

this involved un-adblocking them

someone make a botnet to do this

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

BOOMER-CODE

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

just adblock them so they don’t load in the first place

but then they don’t break.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

As I understand it, “too many clicks over a two short period of time” doesn’t actually kill dragons, what it does is “make dragons sick” and “a dragon being sick for too long” (measured in hours) is what actually kills the dragon. So if the person whose dragon you’re trying to kill notices that his or her dragons are sick, and uses the “hide” command, you would have accomplished nothing except “helping his or her dragons grow.”

Also, it bears mentioning that adult dragons don’t get sick, no matter how many times they’re viewed, only hatchlings and eggs. So you really wouldn’t accomplish all you’re hoping to.

It’s better to adblock really. It’s effective, and you have no chance of actually helping the dragon poster.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 02/04/2009 4:52PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

BOOMER-CODE

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

this is significantly different than the interest i was expecting…

I was more focusing on breaking eggs… you know, making them sick and staying sick. Then when they are sick, they can stay sick with the views. If they hide them, obviously they’re not getting any views (and hence not growing). When they get beyond the point of too many views hurting them, then you can just stop running it.

I’m only on line 6 anyway…

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i like the idea; but too lazy to implement, not to mention computer illiterate

Ketorts Panku

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

No. Just no.

Most of the draginz posters here (with the exception of uberdouche Gothzilla and his klancroney Dragonoth) only post draginz in ****ty threads or threads with the word dragon or draginz in the title. We try our best to moderate our behavior to a civilized level, in the hopes that those without draginz will be civilized in their treatment of us. Like TUBS said, if you don’t like it, use AdBlock.

Also, this anti-draginz tactic isn’t gonna change that fact that everyone believes/knows you are FalconFour.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Ketorts Panku Posted:

Most of the draginz posters here (with the exception of uberdouche Gothzilla and his klancroney Dragonoth) only post draginz in ****ty threads

This is a subjective call, and my reason for wanting them to stop.

For example: the camwhore stickies are not ****ty threads.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Ketorts Panku Posted:

No. Just no.

Most of the draginz posters here (with the exception of uberdouche Gothzilla and his klancroney Dragonoth) only post draginz in ****ty threads or threads with the word dragon or draginz in the title. We try our best to moderate our behavior to a civilized level, in the hopes that those without draginz will be civilized in their treatment of us. Like TUBS said, if you don’t like it, use AdBlock.

Also, this anti-draginz tactic isn’t gonna change that fact that everyone believes/knows you are FalconFour.

Your trying to make eating **** civilized and reformed. Just stop. So, yeah.

Possibly a C-
abbage

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

BOOMER-CODE Posted:

this is significantly different than the interest i was expecting…

I was more focusing on breaking eggs… you know, making them sick and staying sick. Then when they are sick, they can stay sick with the views. If they hide them, obviously they’re not getting any views (and hence not growing). When they get beyond the point of too many views hurting them, then you can just stop running it.

I’m only on line 6 anyway…

But here’s what’s going to happen.

-I post a dragon

-You put it into egg-breaker

-I notice that the dragon has a ton of clicks, and is sick, so I fog the dragon so it can’t receive any more clicks.

-24 hours later (or so) the dragon is no longer sick, so I unfog it.

-Egg-breaker gives it a bunch more clicks, it gets sick again.

-I notice that it’s sick again, and I fog the dragon so it can’t receive any more clicks, and unfog when healthy.

-Eventually, my dragon egg will have gotten enough clicks just from your egg-breaking utility to hatch.

-Because I paid attention, you would have done nothing to hurt me, and a lot to help me.

See why this isn’t a great idea?

Hell, give me a copy of this program, and I’ll write one that automatically fogs dragons when sick, and I’ll have an automatic dragon-hatcher/maturer. More to the point, when my dragons are all adults, I can spam them without fear of reprisal because over-clicking adult dragons does nothing.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 02/04/2009 5:01PM

DG-Root

Avatar: 86945 Fri Jan 30 20:49:15 -0500 2009

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

I wrote a python program a while back to “help” (friend of a friend) but as I see it in this topic, you could kill a dragon doing that very same thing at the right time. I might free up a source sometime soon. Tubmail me if you’re actually interested so I don’t forget. :U

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

But here’s what’s going to happen.

-I post a dragon

-You put it into egg-breaker

-I notice that the dragon has a ton of clicks, and is sick, so I fog the dragon so it can’t receive any more clicks.

-24 hours later (or so) the dragon is no longer sick, so I unfog it.

-Egg-breaker gives it a bunch more clicks, it gets sick again.

-I notice that it’s sick again, and I fog the dragon so it can’t receive any more clicks, and unfog when healthy.

-Eventually, my dragon egg will have gotten enough clicks just from your egg-breaking utility to hatch.

-Because I paid attention, you would have done nothing to hurt me, and a lot to help me.

See why this isn’t a great idea?

Hell, give me a copy of this program, and I’ll write one that automatically fogs dragons when sick, and I’ll have an automatic dragon-hatcher/maturer. More to the point, when my dragons are all adults, I can spam them without fear of reprisal because over-clicking adult dragons does nothing.

Turning **** Eating into a Science.

Possibly a C-
abbage

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Raepdog Posted:

Turning **** Eating into a Science.

Escalation is not always the best step in war.

Anyway, what’s wrong with Adblock as a solution to douchey dragon posters?

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 02/04/2009 5:08PM

Ketorts Panku

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

MC Banhammer Posted:

This is a subjective call, and my reason for wanting them to stop.

For example: the camwhore stickies are not ****ty threads.

I know that, and most of the draginz community here knows that. But I can only control my own behavior. People like Gothzilla and Dragonoth act like rules or suggestions of common decency don’t apply to them.

Personally, I don’t consider Gothzilla or Dragonoth part of the main draginz society. They’re fringe rebels. Lame douchey ones, too.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Ketorts Panku Posted:

I know that, and most of the draginz community here knows that. But I can only control my own behavior. People like Gothzilla and Dragonoth act like rules or suggestions of common decency don’t apply to them.

Personally, I don’t consider Gothzilla or Dragonoth part of the main draginz society. They’re fringe rebels. Lame douchey ones, too.

Your not a community. Your lame. Like really your not a community in the least bit, you do not make positive contributions, you are **** eaters. Also Handofg0d told me to tell you to **** dirt and die.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

WHY BREAK SOMETHING I DONT SEE?

Possibly a C-
abbage

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Raepdog Posted:

Your not a community. Your lame. Like really your not a community in the least bit, you do not make positive contributions, you are **** eaters. Also Handofg0d told me to tell you to **** dirt and die.

Forumwarz is lame, does that mean that there’s not a community here? I’m not sure I follow.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Escalation is not always the best step in war.

Anyway, what’s wrong with Adblock as a solution to douchey dragon posters?

Not everyone has it, it also fills good threads with dragons, thats ****ing lame.

Anyone who has dragons does not know win from fail, and therefore does not know what threads to attack.

Possibly a C-
abbage

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Raepdog Posted:

Not everyone has it, it also fills good threads with dragons, thats ****ing lame.

Anyone who has dragons does not know win from fail, and therefore does not know what threads to attack.

Threads like “Post your dragons here” are full of fail, ergo I can post dragons in them to attack them, right?

Anyway, anybody without AdBlock (Plus, please) is a n00b and deserves what they have coming to them. Get a real browser, FFS.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 02/04/2009 5:11PM

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Forumwarz is lame, does that mean that there’s not a community here? I’m not sure I follow.

Its hard for very special people to grasp things.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!