Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Log in or Learn about Forumwarz

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Flezz sink Domination Idea

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400
36

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Let us buy scoops.  500,000 for one scoop in the flavor of your choice.

Nicco

MODERATOR
Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400
51

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Isn’t 500,000 a little bit too much?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400
36

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I thought 100K might be too little, although that’s the number I first ran. I’m sure the domfa— the heavy dom players can do the math better than me, if the idea is sound.

pieyum

Avatar: 104284 Thu Jan 22 21:59:47 -0500 2009
7

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

I mean people would probally use that for the little boost they need in order to win min scoops

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009
20

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

How about purchasing cards instead of scoops?  500,000 allows you to buy a card, with a maximum of 10 cards purchased this way per Domination Round. The cards are still three random pulls, just as if you’ve turned in 4 scoops.

Montressor

Avatar: 77535 Tue Jan 13 09:44:11 -0500 2009
16

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 37 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I kinda like the card idea. However, this would be a powerful encouragement for people to game auctions.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400
36

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Acid Flux Posted:

How about purchasing cards instead of scoops?  500,000 allows you to buy a card, with a maximum of 10 cards purchased this way per Domination Round. The cards are still three random pulls, just as if you’ve turned in 4 scoops.

I’d back that.  150K for a scoop,  500K for a card?

Montressor Posted:

I kinda like the card idea. However, this would be a powerful encouragement for people to game auctions.

That’s why I’d like the number to be high enough to act as a Flezz sink. They could only do this for so long, until they run out of money to game the auctions with Log in to see images! MC Banhammer edited this message on 02/04/2009 2:59PM

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400
49

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

If uncapped – provided scoops cost a reasonable amount, farm flezz with non participating alts, sweep a bracket, then bring in the next batch. All you need is enough alts (to give them time to farm, then start a pistachio loop if necessary) and enough time to run your visits. If scoops do not cost a reasonable amount (10 scoops for the equivalent of a Pink Floyd sale?) then noone will use it.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 02/04/2009 3:01PM

Kenny Powers

Avatar: 111299 Thu May 21 17:22:07 -0400 2009
8

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

If uncapped – provided scoops cost a reasonable amount, farm flezz with non participating alts, sweep a bracket, then bring in the next batch. All you need is enough alts (to give them time to farm, then start a pistachio loop if necessary) and enough time to run your visits. If scoops do not cost a reasonable amount (10 scoops for the equivalent of a Pink Floyd sale?) then noone will use it.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

I was thinking of a slight variation. If we were to guess at an approximate cost to Gamble-bot and his gambling for 10 scoops. Scully had mentioned that she spends roughly 60-90K every day to get the 10 antifreeze scoops.

I’d be open to paying, say, triple (300K) and just give the 10 antifreeze scoops. We were also playing with the idea of a lottery of some kind. Pay the 300K to get raffle tickets, X people win back Y% of the total money given. This would happen daily.

Conversely having something like Mafia Wheel of Fortune (again as Scully suggested) where you pay 300K and have 99% chance of getting 10 scoops (cause the mafia robbed you) and 1% change of winning 600K. Or something along those lines.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!