Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art More images for the game

Noir_cl

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Hi guys, I really love the game and I was wondering if you need more images for future items and asdf. You can browse my photo gallery and use whatever you want if it works.

link

Hope it helps.

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Yes, you have pretty photos.

I had an idea about user created images

Look at this thread.

RELEVANT:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/20129

Noir_cl

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Not a bad idea. Would be good : D

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Ooh, art! I like, but we’re reluctant to use anything protected under Creative Commons. The main reason is that it’s hard to put attribution into a lot of our pages (and it kinda looks ugly to have links under every photo).

If you were to release them into the public domain or sign over the rights to some of your artwork somehow, we’d be safe. However, in rare cases we’ve used CC works and just gave them “Phat Shout-Outz” on our about page.

Noir_cl

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Ooh, art! I like, but we’re reluctant to use anything protected under Creative Commons. The main reason is that it’s hard to put attribution into a lot of our pages (and it kinda looks ugly to have links under every photo).

If you were to release them into the public domain or sign over the rights to some of your artwork somehow, we’d be safe. However, in rare cases we’ve used CC works and just gave them “Phat Shout-Outz” on our about page.

We can do some sort of contract that gives you rights over my images to use in the game and all that. I’m flexible on that part.

Noir_cl edited this message on 02/05/2009 7:47AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!