Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant The handofg0d Fanclub-- Unite and Protest!

Ketorts Panku

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

http://www.forumwarz.com/klans/profile/the_handofg0d_fanclub

Join now! We will continue to raise our voices in protest until handofg0d’s permaban is undone! handofg0d IS AWESOMESAUCE!!!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Really? All these random new characters are all ****ing ‘FREE HAND OF GOD NOW TYRANNY’ hell he was wrongly permabanned but really? This does ****. Gay. Really gay.

Ketorts Panku

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I created this klan based on the idea that we might actually succeed this time if we present a more united front, Raepdog.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Ketorts Panku Posted:

I created this klan based on the idea that we might actually succeed this time if we present a more united front, Raepdog.

Yes because the 500 Threads and 5000 Tubmails are doing so much. ‘United Front’ what the **** is that supposed to do? Make a small klan with his name? If he was here he would Eiffel Tower you and leave you in the ****ing dirt.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Raepdog Posted:

Yes because the 500 Threads and 5000 Tubmails are doing so much. ‘United Front’ what the **** is that supposed to do? Make a small klan with his name? If he was here he would Eiffel Tower you and leave you in the ****ing dirt.

RAEPDOG ANGRY!

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Raepdog Posted:

If he was here he would Eiffel Tower you and leave you in the ****ing dirt.

True that. I miss him.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!