Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Domination; Srsly?

ZeeBest

[ZeeBests Klan of F-
ail
]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I honestly don’t see the point in Domination. Sure, I think it awards E-Peen[MAYBE], and you get a trophy next to your name when posting. Big deal. I stopped trying after my first win because I found it as a waste of time. I mean, sure, it’s a good competition, but I couldn’t see myself participating in it. Discuss.

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

ZeeBest Posted:

I honestly don’t see the point in Domination. Sure, I think it awards E-Peen[MAYBE], and you get a trophy next to your name when posting. Big deal. I stopped trying after my first win because I found it as a waste of time. I mean, sure, it’s a good competition, but I couldn’t see myself participating in it. Discuss.

agreed. I won once (minimum scoops)and many times of failing after that just said stop to me.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

ZeeBest Posted:

You get e-peens and medals. It takes a lot of brains and effort, you might not want to try.

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Meh, something to do.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!