Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature Bashy

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Re: The post that got you banned

Sucks to see you were banned for saying what a lot of us (and by “us”, I mean the more serious players) have been thinking. “ET is not a gamer”, “nothing is thought through beyond the concept stage”, just a couple of random quotes from other players popping into my head when I read your post.

I don’t even agree with a lot of things you said but thanks for taking one for the team, so to speak. Sorry to be such a woman's genitals and post this in RP.

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

ITT: WE LEARN SG94 IS A SRS PLAYER

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Whatever. I was disappointed when he wasn’t permabanned.

Excuse us for wanting to be able to play at least SOME of the end-game content without being absolutely forced to be in a klan.

Speaking of self-interested, maybe you guys should practice actually playing Domination instead of playing ‘see-how-much-vanilla-I-can-exploit.’

The new changes are necessary and I for one am glad to see them. Just because maybe 10 players have like 20 alts in no way means that everyone who plays Domination is one of the alts.

All it means is that those domfabulous persons were holding every other decent dom player who wasn’t in a klan down. Get over yourselves and play fairly with the non-klanned for once.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

SG94

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Shii Posted:

Obviously a permban would be ridiculously disproportionate, so I didn’t read the rest of your post.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Shii Posted:

Excuse us for wanting to be able to play at least SOME of the end-game content without being absolutely forced to be in a klan.

Speaking of self-interested, maybe you guys should practice actually playing Domination instead of playing ‘see-how-much-vanilla-I-can-exploit.’

The new changes are necessary and I for one am glad to see them. Just because maybe 10 players have like 20 alts in no way means that everyone who plays Domination is one of the alts.

All it means is that those domfabulous persons were holding every other decent dom player who wasn’t in a klan down. Get over yourselves and play fairly with the non-klanned for once.

Can you do a little research before bumuming, please? Most of the hardcore domfabulous persons have been screaming for ages that vanilla is broken and needs to be nerfed.

Did we have fun with it? Sure. Did most of us want it to be that way? Nope.

Do any of us really want to raid for 5-6 hours with ****tons of alts just to be competitive? Not even a little bit.

spacekadt edited this message on 02/03/2009 5:55PM

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I know you did, Spacekadt, and I saw lots of BF members agreeing with the new rules.

I’m talking to people like Bashy, not you guys.

JBlade

[Board of Directors]

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

I think Shii is only ****ed at Bashy because Bashy shotgunned him 70 times, robbing him of his medal.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

You think wrong, JBlade.

If Bashy was the only one who hit me, I’d have still medaled that week.

By the time he started hitting me, I’d already been destroyed by three other players’ combined cardage.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

dom is srs bznz

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Badgerella

Avatar: 102304 Mon Dec 29 10:47:46 -0500 2008

Level 43 Troll

I SUCK BASHY'S male reproductive organ

As Bashy’s fiancee, I thought I’d relay a few things.

First, Bashy doesn’t want to be referred to, as in the topic of this thread, as “BoD.” He doesn’t care about clans, really. He’s in that one because Ricket is his interweb friend. He thinks the whole omgklanstrife thing is hilarious.

Second, he doesn’t care that he was banned. He probably will be again. People shouldn’t be banned just because they use unhappy words to give legitimate and deserved criticism. But he knows it happens anyway, and he knew this was coming.

Third, nobody was “expoiting” domination. It was the way it was. To further bark at your point, Bashy actually pointed out to me that it was dumb that a few people with 30 alts each could basically crush Domination, and that raiding for 10x hours was pathetic.

But you know what? We both agree, and I think most people who can have an opinion do, that the result of trying to “fix” this is a millionty times worse than it was before. That’s it.

—————————

He also said I could edit, or dump this post and just say he was a goat. As his fiancee, I approve of the goat part. I loves me some goat.

That is all.

I also suck his male reproductive organ and that, apparently, is illegal in Minnesota.

And in New Hampshire, on Sundays, you can only buy bread, milk and birth control.

Weird place, that US thing.

Badger Badger Badger. NO Mushroom, though.

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Fran Posted:

dom is srs bznz

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

I value your contributions to the FWZ society, and respect your opinions, no matter how much they may vary from my own.

You ****ing fine upstanding member of society.

SG94

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

Badgerella Posted:

As Bashy’s fiancee, I thought I’d relay a few things.

First, Bashy doesn’t want to be referred to, as in the topic of this thread, as “BoD.” He doesn’t care about clans, really. He’s in that one because Ricket is his interweb friend. He thinks the whole omgklanstrife thing is hilarious.

Second, he doesn’t care that he was banned. He probably will be again. People shouldn’t be banned just because they use unhappy words to give legitimate and deserved criticism. But he knows it happens anyway, and he knew this was coming.

Third, nobody was “expoiting” domination. It was the way it was. To further bark at your point, Bashy actually pointed out to me that it was dumb that a few people with 30 alts each could basically crush Domination, and that raiding for 10x hours was pathetic.

But you know what? We both agree, and I think most people who can have an opinion do, that the result of trying to “fix” this is a millionty times worse than it was before. That’s it.

—————————

He also said I could edit, or dump this post and just say he was a goat. As his fiancee, I approve of the goat part. I loves me some goat.

That is all.

I also suck his male reproductive organ and that, apparently, is illegal in Minnesota.

And in New Hampshire, on Sundays, you can only buy bread, milk and birth control.

Weird place, that US thing.

Probably the first time ever I voted up a BoD post. I’ll request the BoD part be removed from the title.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I think the moral of the story is we need a testing environment where things could go live and we could discuss them in actual practice before they affect us in the real game.

Badgerella

Avatar: 102304 Mon Dec 29 10:47:46 -0500 2008

Level 43 Troll

I SUCK BASHY'S male reproductive organ

Oh. Sorry. I forgot to write about the game, since this is a game forum. Bashy just said I should write about DOM. I don’t know what a DOM is, but, hell, I am so smart to bumume it’s this raiding business everyone’s going ape**** about.

Raiding, you all say?

I have to admit that, after a little bit over a month of playing, I still don’t understand what it is, or was, all about. Seriously. And I’m not even THAT dumb. I’ve played games before. And was good at some! Especially elves and stick figures. Man. I kicked bum there. Oh wait, this is not about me, it’s about raiding.

So, raiding.

Uhhh. I’ve done it a few times, I am sure. I guess that’s the thing where someone IMs you and tells you to log on and go click ‘join raid’. Then you raid. Somehow. With multis, they told me. I can has no multis though, yet I was still winning ****. What ****? Who the hell cares, when you’re winning. It’s all about winning. I think I won trophies, eventually. Which then put me into different brackets. But, hey, I have to admit I don’t quite understand the brackets either.

Have I mentioned, though, that I am not really dumb??? Yeah, I am not. I’m just not a spade player, or whatever you call those who just don’t care about game mechanics. I prefer to crush stuff. So I crushed some here, too. By buying cards, I think. Like – the kind of stuff when someone tells you to go trade some color balls for some cards and then trade cards for more balls (jesus?!), or attack someone and steal their ****.

I’m losing track of these things. So, anyway.

What’s the problem here? People can’t raid anymore? I don’t even know, like I said LOLZROFFLECOPTER, how they did it in the first place, but having read some of these posts, I bumume someone is unhappy with something, that happened because of something?

Well. Here’s my solution, without even going to.. uhh… get a manual and understand this game first. First of all, people with no life need to get banned. Why? Because they’re likely to create multis and ruin the game for those who have.. a tiny bit of life.

Ohhh, this reminds me? Want to know about MY problem with the game?????

I can ****ing never win that incit thing. Why? Because I don’t talk about male reproductive organ male reproductive organ fabulous personZ UR DOIN IT RIGHT OR WRONG OMG LOLZ fine upstanding member of society SUCK MY male reproductive organ ****. Well, okay, not often. I sometimes call Bashy a fine upstanding member of society, but that’s not the same, k?

Sorry about this digression, too. Games just make me go nuts.

So, DOM.. and how potatoes apply to it, huh?

Wait, no, this is not about potatoes. Maybe sweet potato fries? You all need to know that Bashy really loves them.

So. Yeah. I vote for my solution. I forgot what it was, but you’ll get the point.

Down with DOM!

Up with DOM??!

I vote for DOM where I can win, okay. And you make it that way. Or else..

Wow, else. You don’t want to think about it.

Badger Badger Badger. NO Mushroom, though.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

God that’s too much fabulous personry even for me

Fran was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Fran edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

DO NOT BAN S-
G94 SHE IS A-
CTUALLY P CO-
OL

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Posting in a p cool thread

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

BASHY IS A P COOL GUY EH, ETC

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Badgerella Posted:

So, raiding.

Uhhh. I’ve done it a few times, I am sure. I guess that’s the thing where someone IMs you and tells you to log on and go click ‘join raid’. Then you raid. Somehow. With multis, they told me. I can has no multis though, yet I was still winning ****. What ****? Who the hell cares, when you’re winning. It’s all about winning. I think I won trophies, eventually. Which then put me into different brackets. But, hey, I have to admit I don’t quite understand the brackets either.

Who knew that in Badgerella’s wild ramblings she would be the only BoD player to ever point out exactly why the long time Dom fabulous persons just keep lobbying for a change. Winning, if it is to be called winning rather than purchasing, should involve more than clicking “join raid”. Yup, this is whiny ****es, and I’m sure that there is going to be the “lol sarcasm” reply, but anyone who has been inside that alt machine knows better.

Bashy has a point, although I don’t quite get why he decided to play troll rather than helping to point out that there are different levels of game play. I agree that the game designers do not play Dom on the same level that that more aggressive players do. Neither do 90% of the players. Saying that people whine because they are losing is silly, since the majority of the players who have been lobbying for changes are the top ranked Dom players. The fact that the game designers obviously don’t play aggressively is the reason that some players have spoken up about problems. If everyone sits quietly waiting for the designers to notice the gaping loopholes in the system it leaves the entire thing as ****ing pointless as picking flowers is in KoL.

Raiders who claim that the recent changes have made Domination useless are just as narrow sighted as the solo players who scream that any form of raiding is horrible and must be stopped. You people are all ridiculous.

We sat through a solid month of 3 scoops per klan pwn. 4+ months of uncapped antifreeze. 6 months of alt towers. 9 months of bracket alt stacking and raid feeding. Now we have one single restricted week where raiding players can’t abuse the **** out of the system they’ve abused for almost a year and people are ****ing themselves over how the game designers are ****ing up? **** please. They might have gone too far, my alts are sitting there as useless as anyone elses, but in the land of forward strides to a more balanced end game this has been the fairest batch of changes ever dropped.

Instead of ****ing and moaning and finger pointing, if you all have a viable solution that doesn’t leave Domination a simple matter of who can afford more alts please add your thoughts to the thread.

FAIL Posted:

ITT: WE LEARN SG94 IS A SRS PLAYER

Where the hell have you been that you just learned that? Log in to see images!

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

An amiable p-
ersonage

Avatar: 97971 Thu Dec 18 12:48:23 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Shii Posted:

Oh my goodness, young man! So full of rage! I think what you’re not understanding, though, is that you definitely don’t qualify as a “decent player.” Please stop comparing yourself to your obvious superiors, as it makes you look conceited!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

scullyangel Posted:

Instead of ****ing and moaning and finger pointing, if you all have a viable solution that doesn’t leave Domination a simple matter of who can afford more alts please add your thoughts to the thread.

I tried in the dom changes thread but it’s something that’s really hard to come up with a change for right in the middle that can make even 75% of the people happy.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!