Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business insane reserve prices on Riprogrammatori

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Guys, please stop dreaming about selling your ****ty Riprogrammatori .moar file for 1,000,000 or something just because you once saw a Riprogrammatori that sold for that much. If people are only willing to pay a certain amount of Log in to see images! for your file, accept it and don’t annoy everybody with pointless reserve prices. I don’t think that Kyoubai! should be anout putting the same file up for sale 20 times until you finally get lucky.

And if you don’t think that a Riprogrammatori should be worth so little, just don’t create an auction and keep it. This way there will be less files on Kyoubai! and the price will go up. Economy is simple.

Oh, and I really think that Kyoubai! would benefit from significantly higher deposits. Why don’t just take ~ 20% of your reserve price as deposit? At least some people would reconsider their auctions.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/42406

no reserve on a ripro Log in to see images!

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Signed. But at least the folks doing that are paying some change each time Log in to see images!

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

KindFearlessLeader Posted:

Signed. But at least the folks doing that are paying some change each time Log in to see images!

Are you kidding me? The deposit for not selling the item is something around 100 atm.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

FalCoN Posted:

Are you kidding me? The deposit for not selling the item is something around 100 atm.

Yeah, if there’s no Buy It Now and the Opening Bid is really low, the Deposit is really low. Adding a reserve seems to multiply that deposit by about 2.2, though. I can list a Pink Floyd for as little as  331 for a 12 hour auction, with any reserve I want.  1989 if I make it a 72 hour auction.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!